Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Steel Grade:||ART 310||Corrosion Integrity:||Excellent|
|Chemical Resistance:||Excellent||Roof Available:||Glass Fused Steel Roof , Membrane Roof, Aluminum Roof , GRP Roof|
glass fused to steel water tanks,
above ground fuel storage tanks
High Corrosion Resistance Glass Fused To Steel GFS Tanks for Waste Water Storage
When it comes to Waste Water Storage Tanks, the Center Enamel Glass Fused To Steel Tanks are always the Top 1 option for the customers. With the advantage of both GLASS (anti - corrosion) and STEEL (hardness), Glass Fused To Steel Tanks are widely used for NOT ONLY waste water storage, but ALSO potable water storage, fire protection water storage etc.
Center Enamel is the largest manufacturer of Glass Fused To Steel Tanks in China, since its establishment at 1989, Center Enamel have been engaged in the manufacturing of GFS tanks for more than 25 years. With the development of GFS technology, Center Enamel Waste Water Storage Tanks comply with ANSI/AWWA D103 latest version, EN ISO 28765 and NSF - 61 standard.
Due to its high quality and competitive pricing of Center Enamel GFS Waste Water Storage Tanks, Center Enamel have been exported and built GFS tanks in more thank 20 countries successfully.
Advantages of the GFS Waste Water Storage Tanks
1. Short construction period
2. Superior corrosion resistance, service life is more than 30 yeas
3. Low project cost
4. Tank volume can be easily expanded
5. Beautiful appearance, color can be customized
6. Not subject to weather conditions
7. No need big installation equipment
8. Easily expand, dismantle, move
Comparison between GFS Tanks and Concrete Tanks
1. Easy Construction: All the tank shells of Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks are factory coated, can be easily assembled and installed in difficult conditions, to meet the urgency requirement of project, unlike Concrete Tanks will be affected seriously by bad weather and other factors.
2. Corrosion Resistance: Concrete tank would corroded through to reinforcing bar within 5 years of installation, Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks with 2 layer of Glass coating, can be applied for PH from 3 to 11, Center Enamel also provide 2 Years Warranty of its Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks.
3. Leakage and Maintenance: Concrete is susceptible to cracking so that many Concrete Tanks show signs of visible leaks and require substantial remedial maintenance, Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks are an excellent alternative with less maintenance due to the steel strong tension strength.
Specification of Glass Fused To Steel Tanks
|Coating Color||Dark green, white, blue, color can be customized upon your request|
|Coating Thickness||0.25 - 0.40mm, double coating|
|Acid and alkalinity proof||Standard sheet PH: 3 - 11|
|Special sheet PH: 1 - 14|
|Adhesion||3450 N / cm|
|Elastic||Same as steel sheet, around 500 Kn / mm|
|Hardness||6.0 ( Mohs )|
|Service life||≥ 30 Years|
|Holiday test||> 1500 V|
|Permeability||Gas / liquid impermeable|
|Easy to clean||Smooth, glossy, inert, non adhesive|
Suitable for waste water treatment, sewage treatment, effluent treatment
Contact Person: Miss.Melody wong