Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Coating Thickness:||0.25mm~0.40mm & Double Coating||Hardness:||6.0Mohs|
|Design Life:||50years||Tank Material:||Glass Fused To Steel|
|Steel Grade:||ART 310|
wastewater treatment digester,
sewage treatment tank
Watertight Waste Water Storage Tanks With Superior Corrosion Resistance
Center Enamel Glass fused to steel tank (GFS tank) is with 2 layers of “Glass” coated on both sides of the steel plate in 850°C high temperature providing the best long-term corrosion protection. With this outstanding feature, our GFS tanks are suitable for all stages of waste water treatment, including mixing tanks, equalization tanks, anoxic tanks, aeration tanks, ETP product water tanks, RO production tanks, Flocculation tanks, sedimentation tanks and others.
The Features of our GFS tanks:
1. Superior corrosion-resistance - withstand Liquid in PH2~13.
2. Watertight & Gastight design – Also perfect for Biogas Projects, anaerobic digestion and so on.
3. Large Capacities – Available in one – piece sizes up to 18,000 m³( Equal to 4,755,096 US Gallons )
4. Quick and Easy Installation – Site construction with modular system of the tanks make it more easily to install.
5. Long Service life – More than 30 years service life.
6. Easy Transportation – Thanks to the modular system, it could be easily sent worldwide.
7. Beautiful appearance – Color is customized. Moreover, the strong fusion makes the Glass won’t drop, fade even after many years application.
In China, we are the only enterprise that can produce AA grade (acid - proof and alkali - proof ) enameled sheet now.
Our company has the most advanced production line, and already passed ISO9001 - 2008 quality system certification, and product and design can reach AWWA D103 - 09, OSHA and meet European standards. And for potable / Drinking water, we also passed the NSF 61 certification.
According to customers’ different operating requirements, we can customize various products.
|Power and Energy||Water supply and Treatment||Wastewater Treatment||Industrial dry bulk storage|
|Biogas biomass||Potable water / Water storage||Buffer Pool||Mineral|
|Aviation oil||Bitter-brackish water||Aerobic Reactor||Wood product|
|Process water||Raw water / Fresh water||Biological Filter||Stone / Clay / Glass|
|Boiler Feedwater||Aeration||Effluent Treatment||Chemicals|
|Fuel Oil||Biological Filter||Regulating Tank||Petrochemicals|
|Kerosene||Water Purifying||Anaerobic reactor||Foods|
|DI water||Fire-fighting water||Leachate Storage||Plasthetics|
|Coal Storage||Saline Water / Brine Water||Irrigation water||Grain / Seeds|
|Diesel||Sedimention Container||Water Purifying|
|Drilling mud||Ro Water||Sedimentation Container|
|Reverse osmosis water||Sea water desalinization||Sludge Tank|
|Fly ash silo||Lime Silo||Animal Wastes|
Contact Person: Miss.Melody wong