Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Foundation:||Concrete Or Glass Fused Steel||Tank Body:||Glass Fused To Steel|
|Service Life:||≥30 Years||Holiday Test:||>1500v|
|Tank Material:||Glass Fused To Steel||Corrosion Integrity:||Excellent|
CSTR Wastewater Storage Tanks,
CSTR Treatment Reactors
Glass Fused to Steel CSTR Wastewater Treatment Reactors , Wastewater Storage Tanks
Glass Fused to Steel CSTR Wastewater Treatment Reactors Specification
|Coating Color||Standard dark green and blue or customized|
|Acid and alkalinity proof||Standard PH: 3~11, Special PH:1~14|
|Service life||≥30 Years|
|Permeability||Gas liquid impermeable|
|Easy to clean||Smooth, glossy, inert, anti-adhesion|
|Corrosion resistance||Excellent, suitable for wastewater, salt water, sea water, high sulfur crude oil, salt fog organic and inorganic compounds|
Glass Fused to Steel CSTR Wastewater Treatment Reactors Advantages
1. Advanced technology and innovative edge protection ensure Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel Tanks are the exceptional solution in most harshest storage environment.
2. Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks with superior corrosion resistance can be utilized in both the liquid and gaseous zone, and maximizing the service life of tank structure.
3. Customized colors make the tank harmonized with the surrounding environment.
4. Long service life glass coating requiring minimal maintenance, reducing the risk & loss of project shutdown during operation.
5. Modular bolted constructure give shorter installation period with simple installation tools.
6. Tank can be dismantled and rebuilt, gives continuous asset value to the product.
Glass Fused to Steel CSTR Wastewater Treatment Reactors Manufacturer
Center Enamel Co., Ltd is not only the first Glass-Fused-to-Steel Tanks manufacturer and supplier in China, but also the most experienced Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks manufacturer in all of Asia. Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks engineering & design, product testing and quality system are in strict accordance with AWWA D103-09, OSHA, ISO/EN 28765, NSF61 and NFPA etc. international standards. CEC Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks are widely used in drinking/potable water, industrial effluents, municipal sewage, bio-energy, landfill leachate, agriculture etc. applications. Until 2018, Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks have been exported to more than 60 countries including USA, Australia, Canada, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, UAE, Panama, India and South Africa etc. The superior product quality and prompt service gain us worldwide recognition.
Contact Person: Miss.Melody wong