|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||CEC TANKS|
|Certification:||ISO 9001:2008, AWWA D103 , OSHA , BSCI|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Price:||$5000~$20000 one set|
|Packaging Details:||PE poly-foam between each two steel plates ; wooden pallet and wooden|
|Delivery Time:||10-30 days after deposit received|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||60 sets per month|
|Place of Origin||China||Brand Name||CEC TANKS|
|Certification||ISO 9001:2008, AWWA D103 , OSHA , BSCI||Model Number||W|
|Capactiy Available:||20 M3 To 20,000 M3||Easy To Clean:||Smooth, Glossy, Inert, Anti-adhesion|
|Steel Plates Thickness:||3mm - 12mm , Depends On The Diameter & Height||Usage:||Waste Water Treatment , Sewage Treatment, Effluent Treatment, Ect.|
|Easy To Cle:||Smooth, Glossy, Inert, Anti-adhesion||Warranty Period:||2 Years Free Of Charge|
bolted steel water storage tanks,
welded steel tanks
Why people choose to use anaerobic digestion technology
Thousands of tons of organic waste produced every day, and the most efficient options are required to deal with this waste. And then anaerobic digestion became the well-received way as it adds value to the organic recycling process providing:
Energy: Anaerobic digestion provides biogas which is a mixture of mostly methane and carbon dioxide with trace amounts of other gases. It’s a clean, local renewable energy source and can be sued to fuel an engine generator or creating renewable electricity and heat, upgraded for injection into a natural gas pipeline, or compressed into vehicle fuel.
Nutrients: Anaerobic digestion provides nutrient-rich soil amendment sand natural fertilizers that can be returned to local landscapes.
Maximum odor control: Anaerobic digestion occurs in gas-tight environments.
Why do people choose to use our Glass Fused To Steel Tanks for anaerobic digestion?
1. Economical: Thanks to the modular system, the tanks are easy to assemble and transport.
2. Low Maintenance: Minimal regular maintenance requirements, Center Enamel’s GFS tank has a smooth and durable interior and exterior surface no needing recoating again in the future.
3. Safe: The Material is meet the international standards, like AWWA D103 -09, OSHA, ISO9001: 2008, And for drinking water storage, we passed the NSF 61 certification.
4. Durable: Center Enamel’s glass fused to steel tank has outstanding corrosion resistance. It is suitable for liquid from PH 2 to PH13. And it has strong abrasion/impact resistance makes it could be installed in a Tough environment.
5. Advanced Technology: Center Enamel Inc. owns a professional R&D department with more than 30 people, also sets up a special laboratory and possesses independent enamel formula research ability. We have the ability to develop various products that meet customers’ different operating demands.
6. Rich Experience: Center Enamel has nearly 30 years in providing glass fused to steel tanks clients from all over the world. Our GFS tanks have been being exported to the USA, Australia, Germany, Russia, Asia and well received by new and old clients.
Glass Fused to Steel Anaerobic Digester Tanks
|Coating color||dark blue, dark green, white, and customized|
|A standard steel plate size||effective size 2400mm x 1200 m|
|Steel plates thickness||3mm - 12mm, depends on the diameter & height|
|Coating thickness||0.25mm - 0.4mm, two coatings internal and external|
|Acid and alkalinity proof||standard coating suits for PH3 - PH11, special coating suits for PH1 - PH14|
|Elastic||same as steel sheet, around 500KN/mm|
|Service life||>30 years|
|Spark test||>1500 V|
|Permeability||gas and liquid impermeable|
|Easy yo clean||smooth, glossy, inert, anti-adhesion|
|Corrosion resistance||excellent! Suitable for wastewater saltwater, seawater, high sulfur crude oil,
salt fox, organic and inorganic compounds
About Center Enamel
Center Enamel Co., Ltd is not only the first and most experienced Glass-Fused-to-Steel Tanks manufacturer in China but also the leading storage tanks manufacturer in Asia. Center Enamel storage tanks engineering & design, product testing and quality system are in strict accordance with AWWA D103-09, OSHA, ISO/EN 28765, NSF61 and NFPA etc. international standards. CEC storage tanks are widely used in drinking/potable water, industrial effluents, municipal sewage, bio-energy, landfill leachate, agriculture etc. applications. Until 2018, Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks have been exported to more than 60 countries including the USA, Australia, Canada, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, UAE, Panama, India and South Africa etc. The superior product quality and prompt service gain us worldwide recognition.