|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||CEC TANKS|
|Certification:||ISO 9001:2008, AWWA D103 , OSHA , BSCI|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Price:||$5000~$20000 one set|
|Packaging Details:||PE poly-foam between each two steel plates ; wooden pallet and wooden|
|Delivery Time:||10-30 days after deposit received|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||60 sets per month|
|Place of Origin||China||Brand Name||CEC TANKS|
|Certification||ISO 9001:2008, AWWA D103 , OSHA , BSCI||Model Number||W|
|Hardness:||6.0Mohs||Coating Thickness:||0.25mm~0.40mm & Double Coating|
|Permeability:||Gas / Liquid Impermeable||High Light:||
water treatment tank,
sewage treatment tank
20000 Gallon Glass Lined Steel Wastewater Treatment Tanks For Industrial Water Storage
distinguish with its good performance –good corrosion resistance, with the corrosion-resistant silica glass coating on the steel panels. This is the only wastewater treatment tank finish where two materials are fused together to achieve the best of both: the strength and flexibility of the steel combined with the corrosion resistance of the glass. The high-temperature fusion of glass to steel fired at 850-degree results in an inert, durable finish. Center Enamel's Glass-Fused-to-Steel wastewater treatment tank has been proved internationally with service life over 30 years.
Glass-lined steel Wastewater Treatment Tanks Specification
|Coating Color||Standard dark green and blue or customized|
|Acid and alkalinity proof||Standard PH: 3~11, Special PH:1~14|
|Service life||≥30 Years|
|Easy to clean||Smooth, glossy, inert, anti-adhesion|
|Corrosion resistance||Excellent, suitable for wastewater, salt water, seawater, high sulfur crude oil, salt fog organic and inorganic compounds|
Glass-lined steel Wastewater Treatment Tanks Advantages
1. Advanced technology and innovative edge protection ensure Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel Tanks are an exceptional solution in the most harshest storage environment.
2. Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks with superior corrosion resistance can be utilized in both the liquid and gaseous zone and maximizing the service life of tank structure.
3. Customized colors make the tank harmonized with the surrounding environment.
4. Long service life glass coating requiring minimal maintenance, reducing the risk & loss of the project shut down during operation.
5. Modular bolted construction gives a shorter installation period with simple installation tools.
6. The tank can be dismantled and rebuilt, gives continuous asset value to the product.
About Center Enamel
Center Enamel Co., Ltd is not only the first Glass-Fused-to-Steel Tanks manufacturer and supplier in China but also the most experienced Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks manufacturer in all of Asia. Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks engineering & design, product testing and quality system are in strict accordance with AWWA D103-09, OSHA, ISO/EN 28765, NSF61 and NFPA etc. international standards. CEC Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks are widely used in drinking/potable water, industrial effluents, municipal sewage, bio-energy, landfill leachate, agriculture etc. applications. Until 2018, Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks have been exported to more than 60 countries including the USA, Australia, Canada, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, UAE, Panama, India, and South Africa etc. The superior product quality and prompt service gain us worldwide recognition.