Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Coating Thickness:||0.25mm~0.40mm & Double Coating||Adhesion:||3,450N/cm|
|Service Life:||≥30 Years||Holiday Test:||>1500v|
|Permeability:||Gas / Liquid Impermeable||Capacity:||20 M³ To 18,000 M³|
|Tank Body Color:||Dark Green / Can Be Customized||Tank Material:||Glass Fused To Steel|
|Glass Fused To Steel:||Standard Coating Suits For PH3 - PH11, Special Coating Suits For PH1 - PH14|
liquid fertilizer storage tanks,
chemical storage tank
Bolted Liquid Storage Tanks for Municipal and Industrial Potable or Drinking Water Storage
What is Glass Fused to Steel Tanks?
Glass-Fused-to-Steel (Glass-Lined-Steel) is a unique tank finish. Two materials are fused together to achieve the best properties of both – the strength and flexibility of steel combined with the corrosion resistance of glass. Applied to both interior and exterior surfaces, Glass-Fused-to-Steel is able to provide many years of trouble free service in harsh environments.
|Coating Color||Dark green, or Customizing colors|
|Coating Thickness||0.25~0.40mm, double coating|
|Acid and alkalinity proof||Acid and alkalinity proof|
|Elastic||Same as steel sheet, around 500kN/mm|
|Service life||≥30 Years|
|Permeability||Gas and liquid impermeable|
GFS Tank Advantages :
Convenient to specify and install
Free from corrosion and oxidation
Can be installed anywhere in the world
Minimal assembly time
Easily dismantled and re-used
Easily installed accessories
Tank Roof Optional:
-Glass Fused to Steel Tank Roof
-Double Membrane Roof / Single Membrane Roof
-Aluminum Deck Roof
-Aluminum Dome Roof
-FRP / GRP Roof
Design criterion & certificates:
Supported by International Standards which cover the design and finish requirements:
OSHA, EN28765, NSF/ANSI 61, ISO9001, FDA, AWWA-D103-09
Tank Size Chart:
CEC full range of Tanks are available in the sizes listed in the table below:
Application Fields including:
· Municipal: In the municipal environment these tanks are used for drinking water, municipal waste leachate storage, sewage treatment, wastewater treatment and anaerobic digestion
· Industrial: Industrial applications catered for include industrial effluent storage and process, industrial effluent digestion, process water storage and bulk solids storage
· Agricultural: For agriculture, Glass-Fused-to-Steel Tanks & Silos are utilised for slurry storage, farm biogas production and grain and forage silos
· Mining: The tough chemical and abrasion resistance of PERMASTORE® Glass-Fused-to-Steel Tanks & Silos make them ideal for storage and process applications
· Biofuels: As well as biogas applications, these tanks can be used within the biofuels market for vegetable oils, bio-diesel and ethanol storage
Who we are?
Center Enamel Co., Ltd has been manufacturing and installing a complete line of bolted steel tanks and enamel storage tanks for the potable water, wastewater, fire protection, rain harvesting and bio energy digester Industries since 1989.
With nearly 30 years experience in enameling industry, Center Enamel Co.,Ltd has become the largest and most professional enamel tank manufacturer in China.
We already established a professional R&D team and advanced laboratory. With this strong enameling R&D ability, we can meet various demands of customers.
Contact Person: Miss.Melody wong