|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||CEC TANKS|
|Certification:||ISO 9001:2008, AWWA D103 , OSHA , BSCI|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Price:||$5000~$20000 one set|
|Packaging Details:||PE poly-foam between each two steel plates ; wooden pallet and wooden box|
|Delivery Time:||0-60 days after deposit received|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||60 sets per month|
|Place of Origin||China||Brand Name||CEC TANKS|
|Certification||ISO 9001:2008, AWWA D103 , OSHA , BSCI||Model Number||J2016012102|
|Coating Color:||Standard Dark Green And Dark Blue, Color Can Be Customized||Coating Thickness:||0.25mm - 0.4mm, Two Coating Internal And External|
|Acid And Alkalinity Proof:||Standard Coating Suits For PH3 - PH11, Special Coating Suits For PH1 - PH14||Adhesion:||3,450N/cm|
|Elastic:||Same As Steel Sheet , Around 500KN/mm||Hardness:||6.0 Mohs|
|Service Life:||>30 Years||Spark Test:||>1500 V|
glass fused to steel water tanks,
Glass Fused Steel Tank Customized Size For Industrial And Municipal Waste Water Treatment Process
What is glass fused steel tank ?
The steel round (cylindrical) shell of the tank is built from two-layer enameled sheets coated on both sides. The sheets are attached with special high-grade bolts and sealed by constantly flexible silicone (sealant). The surface of connecting material and the shell itself are properly treated.
This is the only tank finish where two materials are fused together to achieve the best of both: the strength and flexibility of the steel combined with the corrosion resistance of the glass. The high temperature fusion of glass to steel fired at 850 degree results in an inert, durable finish. Applied to both interior and exterior, the GFS technology is able to withstand the rigorous of the construction site and provide many years of trouble free service in harsh environments.
Glass fused steel tank specifications
Why choose glass fused steel Tanks?
Think about these advantages :
* superior performance in corrosion resistance and against rust
*factory fabrication tank . No painting or spray on erection site .
* minimal maintenance cost
* No need crane or other large equipment during erection
* not subjected to severe weather and environment.
* can be designed to future expansion, dismantle or re-movement.
* free service for technical drawings
* turn key service from proposal to tank commissioning .
Technology advantages :
* Being engaged in enamel industry for over 26 years, we process more than 200 patents of enamel
* Complied with quality system certificate ISO9001-2008,glass-fused - to-steel tank manufacturing standard Q/01ZT012009 and NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) .
* We make structure design of GFS tank according to AWWA D103-09 and OSHA.
Glass fused steel tank applications
Sludge holding tank
Water purifying tank
Contact oxidation tank
EGSB : expanded granular sludge bed
UASB : upflow anaerobic sludge blanket
SBR : sequence batch reactor
Glass fused steel tank roof options