Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Coating Thickness:||0.25mm~0.40mm , Two Layer Of Coating Internal And External||Steel Grade:||ART 310|
|Size Of Panel:||2.4M * 1.2M||Capactiy Available:||20 M3 To 20,000 M3|
|Easy To Clean:||Smooth, Glossy, Inert, Anti-adhesion||Easy To Cle:||Smooth, Glossy, Inert, Anti-adhesion|
|Warranty Period:||2 Years Free Of Charge||FeatureEco-friendly:||Durability|
|Capactiy Availabl:||E20 M3 To 20,000 M3||Impact:||Resistance Excellent|
|Installation:||By Jacking Machine Or Steel Pole, Fast In Installation|
20m3 Bolted Steel Anaerobic Digestion Tanks,
BSCI Bolted Steel Anaerobic Digestion Tanks,
6.0 Mohs Anaerobic Digestion Tanks
Bolted Steel Anaerobic Digestion Tanks For Organic Wastewater Treatment Plant
Anaerobic digestion tank, also known as an anaerobic digester, is a type of storage container that utilizes the awesome natural process of anaerobic digestion. In a technical sense, anaerobic digestion is not just comprised of one process; rather, it is a series of biological reactions that break down biodegradable materials, such as organic waste, plant remains, or livestock wastewater, to produce biogas.
Center Enamel has more than 30 year experiences in anaerobic digestion (AD) tanks design, manufacture and installation. Our anaerobic digestion (AD) tanks have been exported to USA, Australia, Germany, Russia, South America, Asia etc.
Our anaerobic digester tank is also called glass fused to steel tank which combines the strength and flexibility of steel and outstanding corrosion resistance of glass, so Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks can provide many advantages over standard epoxy or welded painted storage tanks. To assemble the industrial tanks, we use the self-locking bolt and special sealant to connect the steel sheets. This kind of assembly structure achieved rapid low installation requirements. And according to actual requirements, it can be easily expanded, removed, dismantled.
Bolted Steel Anaerobic Digestion Tanks Specifications
|Coating Color||Dark green, or Customizing colors|
|Coating Thickness||0.25~0.40mm, double coating|
|Acid and alkalinity proof||Standard pH: 3~11, Special pH: 1~14|
|Elastic||Same as steel sheet, around 500kN/mm|
|Service life||≥30 Years|
|Permeability||Gas liquid impermeable|
Bolted Steel Anaerobic Digestion Tanks Advantages
1. Gas impermeable: It is suitable for the gas storage. Moreover, Gas membrane roof will be offer this biogas digester plant to make sure no gas leaking.
2. Wide range of capacity: capacities from 20m3 - 18000m3 are provided based on your request.
3. Wide range of color options Dark green , blue , white , red , and so on , Any color you want, we will make the the color for the biogas digester tank.
4. Easy Installation: The enamel bolted steel tank is very easy to install no need long construction period or big installation equipment.
5. Superior corrosion / Abrasion resistance: The acid and alkalinity proof is PH3 - 11. It can be used for biogas digester , industrial effluent treatment , waste water treatment , sewage treatment and so on.
6. Easily remodel , dismantle , remove and shipment : The modular bolting system allows to remodel , expand , dismantle and ship , remove the enamel bio gas storage tank.
7. The glass fused to steel tanks offer a service life in excess of 30 years.
8. Low project cost: The weight of the bolted steel tanks is much lighter than other traditional tanks like concrete tanks , and it can be transport easily with low cost. Besides, The tanks needs NO often checking and repair. So the total cost is much lower than other tanks.
Bolted Steel Anaerobic Digestion Tanks Manufacturer
Center Enamel Co., Ltd is not only the first Glass-Fused-to-Steel Tanks manufacturer and supplier in China, but also the most experienced Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks manufacturer in all of Asia. Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks engineering & design, product testing and quality system are in strict accordance with AWWA D103-09, OSHA, ISO/EN 28765, NSF61 and NFPA etc. international standards. CEC Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks are widely used in drinking/potable water, industrial effluents, municipal sewage, bio-energy, landfill leachate, agriculture etc. applications. Until 2020, Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks have been exported to more than 90 countries including USA, Australia, Canada, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, UAE, Panama, India and South Africa etc. The superior product quality and prompt service gain us worldwide recognition.
Contact Person: Miss.Melody wong