Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Tank Material:||Glass Fused To Steel||Steel Grade:||ART 310|
|Steel Plates Thickness:||3mm To 12mm , Depends On The Tank Structure||Roof Available:||Glass Fused Steel Roof , Membrane Roof, Aluminum Roof , GRP Roof|
AWWA Bolted Glass Fused Steel Tanks,
Universities Glass Fused Steel Tanks,
Colleges Glass Fused Steel Tanks
AWWA Standard Bolted Glass Fused Steel Tanks for Schools, colleges and universities
Bolted glass fused to steel storage tanks play a vital role in many types of businesses and organizations including manufacturing and processing plants, agricultural or ranch operations, fire protection services, water treatment facilities and municipal water distribution systems. They can be used to store many types of liquids or dry goods, including potable or non-potable water, wastewater, food products, drilling mud, sand and other materials. To be cost-effective and reliable, they must be able to be manufactured and installed quickly and easily and be durable enough to last for years without leaks or frequent maintenance.
Bolted Glass Fused Steel Tanks Specifications
|Coating color||dark blue, dark green , white, and customized|
|A standard steel plate size||effective size 2400mm x 1200 m|
|Steel plates thickness||3mm - 12mm , depends on the diameter & height|
|Coating thickness||0.25mm - 0.4mm, two coating internal and external|
|Acid and alkalinity proof||standard coating suits for PH3 - PH11, special coating suits for PH1 - PH14|
|Elastic||same as steel sheet , around 500KN/mm|
|Service life||>30 years|
|Spark test||>1500 V|
|Permeability||gas and liquid impermeable|
|Easy yo clean||smooth, glossy, inert, anti-adhesion|
excellent ! Suitable for waste water salt water, sea water, high sulfur crude oil, salt fox, organic and inorganic compounds
Bolted Glass Fused Steel Tanks Adavantages
1. Advanced technology and innovative edge protection ensure Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel Tanks are an exceptional solution in the most harshest storage environment.
2. Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks with superior corrosion resistance can be utilized in both the liquid and gaseous zone, and maximizing the service life of tank structure.
3. Customized colors make the tank harmonized with the surrounding environment.
4. Long service life glass coating requiring minimal maintenance, reducing the risk & loss of project shut down during operation.
5. Modular bolted construction give shorter installation period with simple installation tools.
6. The tank can be dismantled and rebuilt, gives continuous asset value to the product.
Bolted Glass Fused Steel Tanks Manufacturer
Center Enamel Co., Ltd is not only the first Glass-Fused-to-Steel Tanks manufacturer and supplier in China but also the most experienced Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks manufacturer in all of Asia. Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks engineering & design, product testing and quality system are in strict accordance with AWWA D103-09, OSHA, ISO/EN 28765, NSF61 and NFPA etc. international standards. CEC Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks are widely used in drinking/potable water, industrial effluents, municipal sewage, bio-energy, landfill leachate, agriculture etc. applications. Until 2020, Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks have been exported to more than 80 countries including USA, Australia, Canada, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, UAE, Panama, India and South Africa etc. The superior product quality and prompt service gain us worldwide recognition.
Bolted Glass Fused Steel Tanks Project References
Contact Person: Miss.Melody wong