Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Tank Material:||Glass Fused To Steel||Foundation:||Concrete Or Glass Fused Steel|
|Steel Grade:||ART 310||Roof Available:||Glass Fused Steel Roof , Membrane Roof, Aluminum Roof , GRP Roof|
|Corrosion Integrity:||Excellent||Chemical Resistance:||Excellent|
|Elastic:||Same As Steel Sheet ,around 500KN /mm|
OSHA Wastewater Treatment Tanks Tanks,
Glass Fused Wastewater Treatment Tanks
6.0 Mohs Hardness Glass Fused To Steel wastewater treatment tanks Tanks For Landfill Leachate Storage
Glass Fused To Steel wastewater treatment tanks Tanks Specifications
|Coating color||dark blue, dark green , white, and customized|
|A standard steel plate size||effective size 2400mm x 1200 m|
|Steel plates thickness||3mm - 12mm , depends on the diameter & height|
|Coating thickness||0.25mm - 0.4mm, two coating internal and external|
|Acid and alkalinity proof||standard coating suits for PH3 - PH11, special coating suits for PH1 - PH14|
|Elastic||same as steel sheet , around 500KN/mm|
|Service life||>30 years|
|Spark test||>1500 V|
|Permeability||gas and liquid impermeable|
|Easy yo clean||smooth, glossy, inert, anti-adhesion|
excellent ! Suitable for waste water salt water, sea water, high sulfur crude oil, salt fox, organic and inorganic compounds
Glass Fused to Steel Wastewater Treatment Tanks Advantages
1. Advanced technology and innovative edge protection ensure Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel Tanks are an exceptional solution in the harshest storage environment.
2. Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks with superior corrosion resistance can be utilized in both the liquid and gaseous zone and maximizing the service life of tank structure.
3. Customized colors make the tank harmonized with the surrounding environment.
4. Long service life glass coating requiring minimal maintenance, reducing the risk & loss of the project shut down during operation.
5. Modular bolted construction give a shorter installation period with simple installation tools.
6. The tank can be dismantled and rebuilt, gives continuous asset value to the product.
Glass Fused To Steel wastewater treatment tanks Tanks Manufacturer
Center Enamel Co., Ltd is not only the first Glass-Fused-to-Steel Tanks manufacturer and supplier in China but also the most experienced Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks manufacturer in all of Asia. Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks engineering & design, product testing and quality system are in strict accordance with AWWA D103-09, OSHA, ISO/EN 28765, NSF61 and NFPA etc. international standards. CEC Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks are widely used in drinking/potable water, industrial effluents, municipal sewage, bio-energy, landfill leachate, agriculture etc. applications. Until 2018, Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks have been exported to more than 60 countries including USA, Australia, Canada, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, UAE, Panama, India and South Africa etc. The superior product quality and prompt service gain us worldwide recognition.
Glass Fused To Steel wastewater treatment tanks Tanks Project References
Contact Person: Miss.Melody wong
Acid and alkalinity proof: standard coating suits for PH3 - PH11, special coating suits for PH1 - PH14
Usage: waste water treatment , sewage treatment, effluent treatment, ect.
Corrosion resistance: excellent ! Suitable for waste water salt water, sea water, high sulfur crude oil, salt fox, organic and inorganic compounds
Spark test: >1500 V