Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Steel Plates Thickness:||3mm To 12mm , Depends On The Tank Structure||Corrosion Integrity:||Excellent|
|Size Of Panel:||2.4M * 1.2M||Acid And Alkalinity Proof:||Standard Coating Suits For PH3 - PH11, Special Coating Suits For PH1 - PH14|
|Easy To Clean:||Smooth, Glossy, Inert, Anti-adhesion||Feature:||Eco-friendly, Durability|
glass fused to steel water tanks,
above ground fuel storage tanks
Glass Fused To Steel Tanks Meet AWWA D103 International Standard and Other Standard
Glass Fused To Steel Tanks are the leader of Water Storage Solutions, which is widely used as Water Storage Tanks for Potable Distribution Line, Bio Gas Plant, Waste Water Treat Plant (WWTP) etc. With the advantage of both GLASS and STEEL, Glass Fused To Steel Tanks can resist corrosion of Waste Water of PH 1 - 14.
Center Enamel Co., Ltd., as the largest and most professional manufacturer and supplier of Glass Fused To Steel Tanks in China, have been engaged in the industries for more than 25 years, since its establishment at 1989. Center Enamel GFS tanks comply with ANSI/AWWA D103 latest version, EN ISO 28765 and NSF-61 standard, products have been exported to over 20 countries successfully.
Comparison between GFS Tanks and Concrete Tanks
1. Easy Construction: All the tank shells of Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks are factory coated, can be easily assembled and installed in difficult conditions, to meet the urgency requirement of project, unlike Concrete Tanks will be affected seriously by bad weather and other factors.
2. Corrosion Resistance: Concrete tank would corroded through to reinforcing bar within 5 years of installation, Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks with 2 layer of Glass coating, can be applied for PH from 3 to 11, Center Enamel also provide 2 Years Warranty of its Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks.
3. Leakage and Maintenance: Concrete is susceptible to cracking so that many Concrete Tanks show signs of visible leaks and require substantial remedial maintenance, Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks are an excellent alternative with less maintenance due to the steel strong tension strength.
International Standard of Glass Fused To Steel Tanks
Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks meet stricter standard requirement than Concrete Tanks:
1. Center Enamel Glass Fused Steel Shells are manufactured in Factory located in Shijiazhuang city in China, which is certified by ISO 9001:2008 Quality Certification System
2. Center Enamel Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks comply with international Standard, such as ANSI/AWWAD103-09 Factory-Coated Bolted Carbon Steel Tanks for Water Storage, EN ISO 28765, OSHA
3. Center Enamel Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks certified by NSF-61, Which is the industrial standard of Potable Water Storage
|Item||Concrete Tank||Carbon steel tank||
|Temperature adaption||A stress||Adapt to low temperature||Adapt to low temperature||Adapt to low temperature|
|Shape||Any shape||Round shape||Round shape||Round shape|
|Ground Or underground||Both||Ground||Both||Ground|
|Corrosion resistance||Normal||No resistance to corrosion||Good||Not|
|Easy to clean||Bad||Bad||Good||Normal|
|Easy to repair||Normal||Good||Good||Bad|
|Weight (T)||heavy||Little heavy||light||Little light|
|Tank temperature protect||no||need||need||need|
|Annual anti-corrosive cost||no||High cost||no||High cost|
Contact Person: Miss.Melody wong
Acid and alkalinity proof: standard coating suits for PH3 - PH11, special coating suits for PH1 - PH14
Usage: waste water treatment , sewage treatment, effluent treatment, ect.
Corrosion resistance: excellent ! Suitable for waste water salt water, sea water, high sulfur crude oil, salt fox, organic and inorganic compounds
Spark test: >1500 V