Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Installation:||By Jacking Machine Or Steel Pole, Fast In Installation||Impact Resistance:||Excellent|
|Applications:||Water , Waste Water, Digester , Reactor , Grain , Sludge , Chemicals||Steel Plates Thickness:||3mm - 12mm , Depends On The Diameter & Height|
|Steel Grade:||ART 310||Tank Material:||Glass Fused To Steel|
AWWA D103 Glass Fused Steel Sludge Storage Tanks for Sludge Treatment Plant(STP)
When it comes to Sludge Storage Tanks, the Center Enamel Glass Fused To Steel Tanks are always the Top 1 option for the customers. With the advantage of both GLASS (anti - corrosion) and STEEL (hardness), Glass Fused To Steel Tanks are widely used for NOT ONLY sludge storage, but ALSO potable water storage, fire protection water storage etc.
Center Enamel is the largest manufacturer of Glass Fused To Steel Tanks in China, since its establishment at 1989, Center Enamel have been engaged in the manufacturing of GFS tanks for more than 25 years. With the development of GFS technology, Center Enamel Sludge Storage Tanks comply with ANSI/AWWA D103 latest version, EN ISO 28765 and NSF - 61 standard.
Due to its high quality and competitive pricing of Center Enamel GFS Sludge Storage Tanks, Center Enamel have been exported and built GFS tanks in more thank 20 countries successfully.
Production Process of the GFS Sludge Storage Tanks
All GFS Sludge Storage Tanks are manufactured in Center Enamel’s ISO certificated factory based in Shijiazhuang City, and confirming to AWWA D103 - 09 design standard.
1. CAD Design: all the GFS tanks are designed as per client’s request by CAD - work stations
2. Laser Cutting: Center Enamel adopts most advanced 3500W laser cutting machine to meet the best cutting performance
3. Shot Blasting: Comparing chemical processing, our advanced physical Shot Blasting ensure quality of each sheet
4. Rolling: according the different request and dimension
5. Pre - treatment: Each sheet will be pre - treated before enameling
6. Enameling: Center Enamel is the only one using automatic enamel machine in China
7. Firing: The temperature of firing oven is 850 degrees Celsius
8. Test: Center Enamel tests every sheet with 1500V holidays test and other tests
9. Packing: All the glass fused to steel sheets are packed in wooden boxes
Advantages of the GFS Sludge Storage Tanks
1. Short construction period
2. Superior corrosion resistance, service life is more than 30 yeas
3. Low project cost
4. Tank volume can be easily expanded
5. Beautiful appearance, color can be customized
6. Not subject to weather conditions
7. No need big installation equipment
8. Easily expand, dismantle, move
International Standard of GFS Sludge Storage Tanks
Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks meet stricter standard requirement than Concrete Tanks:
1. Center Enamel Glass Fused Steel Shells are manufactured in Factory located in Shijiazhuang city in China, which is certified by ISO 9001:2008 Quality Certification System
2. Center Enamel Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks comply with international Standard, such as ANSI/AWWAD103-09 Factory-Coated Bolted Carbon Steel Tanks for Water Storage, EN ISO 28765, OSHA
3. Center Enamel Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks certified by NSF-61, Which is the industrial standard of Potable Water Storage