Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Service Life:||≥30 Years||Elastic:||Same As Steel Sheet ,around 500KN /mm|
|Tank Body Color:||Dark Green / Can Be Customized||Tank Material:||Glass Fused To Steel|
|Corrosion Resistance:||Suitable For Waste Water Salt Water, Sea Water, High Sulfur Crude Oil, Salt Fox, Organic And Inorganic Compounds||Impact Resistance:||Excellent|
50M3 To 18000M3 Large Capacity Glass Fused To Steel Bolted Sludge Storage Tanks
Glass Fused To Steel Tanks are the leader of Water Storage Solutions, widely used for sludge storage, waste water storage, fire fighting water storage and potable water storage etc. Center Enamel Co., Ltd. is the largest manufacturer of Glass Fused To Steel Tanks in China, with more than 25 years experience in designing, manufacturing and installing GFS tanks.
Center Enamel GFS tanks for sludge storage, comply with ANSI/AWWA D103 latest version, EN ISO 28765 and NSF 61 standard. Due to its high quality and competitive pricing, CEC Glass Fused To Steel Tanks have been exported to over 20 countries.
Advantage of GFS Sludge Storage Tanks
1. Short Construction Period: compare to over 90 days construction time of concrete tank, it takes even less than 15 days for installation of GFS Sludge Storage Tanks.
2. Superior Corrosion Resistance: Center Enamel Sludge Storage Tanks can resist PH range of 1 - 14.
3. Long Service Life: the Center Enamel GFS Tank are design to work in a long service life as more than 30 years.
4. Tank Volume can be easily expand: GFS Sludge Storage Tanks are not only easy to construct, but also convenient to expand, remove and rebuild.
5. Beautiful Appearance: the color of glass fused to steel tank could be customized as per client’s request based on Pantone Matching System.
Comparison between GFS Sludge Storage Tanks and Concrete Tanks
1. Easy Construction: All the tank shells of Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks are factory coated, can be easily assembled and installed in difficult conditions, to meet the urgency requirement of project, unlike Concrete Tanks will be affected seriously by bad weather and other factors.
2. Corrosion Resistance: Concrete tank would corroded through to reinforcing bar within 5 years of installation, Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks with 2 layer of Glass coating, can be applied for PH from 3 to 11, Center Enamel also provide 2 Years Warranty of its Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks.
3. Leakage and Maintenance: Concrete is susceptible to cracking so that many Concrete Tanks show signs of visible leaks and require substantial remedial maintenance, Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks are an excellent alternative with less maintenance due to the steel strong tension strength.
Specification of GFS Sludge Storage Tanks
|Coating Color||dark green, white, blue, color can be customized upon your request|
|Coating Thickness||0.25 - 0.40mm , double coating|
|Acid and alkalinity proof||Standard sheet PH: 3 - 11|
|Special sheet PH: 1 - 14|
|Adhesion||3450 N / cm|
|Elastic||Same as steel sheet, around 500 Kn / mm|
|Hardness||6.0 ( Mohs )|
|Service life||≥ 30 Years|
|Holiday test||> 1500 V|
|Permeability||Gas / liquid impermeable|
|Easy to clean||Smooth, glossy, inert, non adhesive|
suitable for waste water treatment, sewage treatment, effluent treatment
|Characteristic||Stainless steel||Carbon steel||FRP||Cement||Rubber/resin||GFS Tank|
|Easy to clean||Good||Normal||Very bad||Very bad||Very bad||Good|
|Heating||Allowed||Allowed||Not allowed||Not allowed||Not allowed||Allowed|
Contact Person: Miss.Melody wong