Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Service Life:||≥30 Years||Elastic:||Same As Steel Sheet ,around 500KN /mm|
|Foundation:||Concrete Or Glass Fused Steel||Roof Available:||Glass Fused Steel Roof , Membrane Roof, Aluminum Roof , GRP Roof|
Enamel Coating Sewage Water Treatment Tank With Short Construction Time And Low Maintenance Cost
1. Type : Glass fused to steel liquid tank
2. Color : Cobalt blue, green , sky blue, or customized color
3. Roof : Glass fused to steel roof, aluminum deck roof , fiberglass roof, double membrane roof
4. Size : Tank size up to 18,000m3 , will be larger in the near future .
5. Service Life : More than 30 years , Performance is better than traditional tank like concrete tank
6. PH range : Standard sheet PH: 3-11 , Special sheet PH : 1-14
7. Holiday test : More than 1500V, every sheet will be tested before shipment
8. Corrosion resistance : Excellent ,suitable for wastewater , salt water , sea water , high sulfur crude oil , salt fog , organic and inorganic compounds
9. Hardness : 6.0 Mohs
10. Elastic : Same as steel sheet , around 500 KN/mm
11. Adhesion : 3,450 N/cm
Your reliable partner
|1. Since 1989 we produce glass fused to steel tank , until now we have nearly 30 years history in this industry .|
|2. We produce tanks with ART 310 steel sheet , the specialize sheet of enamel tank . The function is better than other steel sheets , which greatly improve the corrosion resistance of the enamel sheet and solve the fish scale problem , make the tank can service longer than any other tank|
|3. We have our own R&D team , with more than 200 patents on enamel frit formulas|
|4. Our production technology and professional production line passed the ISO9001 -2008 quality system certification|
|5. Our design meet with international standard , comply with AWWA D103-09 , OSHA , EN ISO 28765 and Australia international standards|
|6. The design is free in charge , we can design the tank as per customers’ requirements|
What are the application fields of the Glass fused to steel sewage water storage tank?
1. WATER: Drinking or Potable Water, Municipal Water Storage, Rural Water Districts,Subdivision Water Systems, Small Private Water Systems, Fire Protection - Fire Sprinkler Water, Waste Water, Process Water, Finish Water, Filtration, industrial effluent treatment, sewage treatment.
2. FOOD: Flour, Sugar, Meals: Soybean, Bone, Fish, Corn, Meat, Blood,, Dried Distillers Grain, Starch, Salt, Milk Solids storage
3. MINERAL & GRAIN STOARGE: Lime, Barite, Perlite, Bentonite
4. PETROLEUM PRODUCTS: Crude Oil Storage, Drilling Fluids, Mud, Waste water, Distillates, Fuel Oil, etc.
5. CHEMICALS: Carbon Black, Activated Carbon, Sodium Carbonate, Soda Ash, Fly Ash, Cement, Sodium Hydroxide, Urea Pellets, Sodium Nitrate, Coke, Glass, Potassium Carbonate.
6. BIO-FUELS: Yeast Tank, Yeast Tank,Caustics, Syrup, Raw Feed stock Oils, Glycerin, Methanol, Lime,, Bulk Bio-Diesel, Fire Protection, Process Water, Waste water, Corn - Feed stock Storage, Dry Distiller's Grain
7. POWER GENERATION: Fly Ash Storage,Lime Storage, Load-Out Silo Structures, Treatment Bins & Silos, Systems, Coal Storage