Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Roof Available:||Glass Fused Steel Roof , Membrane Roof, Aluminum Roof , GRP Roof||Corrosion Integrity:||Excellent|
|Tank Body Color:||Customized||Tank Material:||Glass Fused To Steel|
Center Enamel Glass Fused Steel Bolted Tanks with Excellent Corrosion Resistance
Glass Fused To Steel Tanks are the leader of Water Storage Solutions, which is widely used as Water Storage Tanks for Potable Distribution Line, Bio Gas Plant, Waste Water Treat Plant (WWTP) etc. With the advantage of both GLASS and STEEL, Glass Fused To Steel Tanks can resist corrosion of Waste Water of PH 1 - 14.
Center Enamel Co., Ltd., as the largest and most professional manufacturer and supplier of Glass Fused To Steel Tanks in China, have been engaged in the industries for more than 25 years, since its establishment at 1989. Center Enamel GFS tanks comply with ANSI/AWWA D103 latest version, EN ISO 28765 and NSF-61 standard, products have been exported to over 20 countries successfully.
Advantages of the GFS Waste Water Storage Tanks
1. Short construction period
2. Superior corrosion resistance, service life is more than 30 yeas
3. Low project cost
4. Tank volume can be easily expanded
5. Beautiful appearance, color can be customized
6. Not subject to weather conditions
7. No need big installation equipment
8. Easily expand, dismantle, move
Comparison between GFS Tanks and Concrete Tanks
1. Easy Construction: All the tank shells of Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks are factory coated, can be easily assembled and installed in difficult conditions, to meet the urgency requirement of project, unlike Concrete Tanks will be affected seriously by bad weather and other factors.
2. Corrosion Resistance: Concrete tank would corroded through to reinforcing bar within 5 years of installation, Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks with 2 layer of Glass coating, can be applied for PH from 3 to 11, Center Enamel also provide 2 Years Warranty of its Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks.
3. Leakage and Maintenance: Concrete is susceptible to cracking so that many Concrete Tanks show signs of visible leaks and require substantial remedial maintenance, Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks are an excellent alternative with less maintenance due to the steel strong tension strength.
Reference Projects of GFS Water Storage Tanks
During its development in more than 20 years, Center Enamel has exported and built 1000 units of glass fused to steel tanks to over 20 countries, below are some featured projects for your information.
1. 2008 Beijing Olympics Games Waste Water Treatment Project
2. 2010 Palm Oil Mill Effluent Treatment and Bio Gas Project in Indonesia
3. 2011 Niger Portable Water Storage Project
|Item||Concrete Tank||Carbon steel tank||
|Temperature adaption||A stress||Adapt to low temperature||Adapt to low temperature||Adapt to low temperature|
|Shape||Any shape||Round shape||Round shape||Round shape|
|Ground Or underground||Both||Ground||Both||Ground|
|Corrosion resistance||Normal||No resistance to corrosion||Good||Not|
|Easy to clean||Bad||Bad||Good||Normal|
|Easy to repair||Normal||Good||Good||Bad|
|Weight (T)||heavy||Little heavy||light||Little light|
|Tank temperature protect||no||need||need||need|
|Annual anti-corrosive cost||no||High cost||no||High cost|