Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Tank Body Color:||Dark Green / Can Be Customized||Steel Grade:||ART 310|
|Roof Available:||Glass Fused Steel Roof , Membrane Roof, Aluminum Roof , GRP Roof||Chemical Resistance:||Excellent|
Glass Fused Steel Bolted Tanks for Potable Water Storage and Waste Water Storage
Glass Fused To Steel Tanks are the leader of Water Storage Solutions, widely used for waste water storage, fire fighting water storage and potable water storage etc. Center Enamel Co., Ltd. is the largest manufacturer of Glass Fused To Steel Tanks in China, with more than 25 years experience in designing, manufacturing and installing GFS tanks.
Center Enamel Glass Fused To Steel (GFS) Bolted Tanks comply with ANSI/AWWA D103 latest version, EN ISO 28765 standard. Due to its high quality and competitive pricing, Center Enamel Glass Fused To Steel Tanks have been exported to over 20 countries, such as America, Ecuador, and Australia etc.
Advantage of Center Enamel Co., Ltd
1. R & D Ability:
With nearly 30 years experience in enameling industry, Center Enamel Co.,Ltd has become the largest and most professional enamel tank manufacturer in China.
We already established a professional R & D team and advanced laboratory. With this strong enameling R & D ability, we can meet various demands of customers.
2. Professional R & D Team:
1 * Technical Consultant- National technical expert; Senior engineer; over 50 years enameling R & D experience
8 * Advanced Technician - Postgraduate educational background; expert in enamel R&D over 10 years
With various modern test instruments and equipment for about 100 sets
Complete Solution by Center Enamel
1. Engineering Design Solutions
2. ISO 9001:2008 Certified Manufacturing
3. Tank Roof & Cover Systems
4. Full Range of Accessories
5. Installation Supervision and Equipment
6. Global Distribution Network and Warranty
Comparison between GFS Tanks and Concrete Tanks
1. Easy Construction: All the tank shells of Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks are factory coated, can be easily assembled and installed in difficult conditions, to meet the urgency requirement of project, unlike Concrete Tanks will be affected seriously by bad weather and other factors.
2. Corrosion Resistance: Concrete tank would corroded through to reinforcing bar within 5 years of installation, Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks with 2 layer of Glass coating, can be applied for PH from 3 to 11, Center Enamel also provide 2 Years Warranty of its Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks.
3. Leakage and Maintenance: Concrete is susceptible to cracking so that many Concrete Tanks show signs of visible leaks and require substantial remedial maintenance, Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks are an excellent alternative with less maintenance due to the steel strong tension strength.
Specification of Glass Fused To Steel Tanks
|Coating Color||dark green, white, blue, color can be customized upon your request|
|Coating Thickness||0.25 - 0.40mm , double coating|
|Acid and alkalinity proof||Standard sheet PH: 3 - 11|
|Special sheet PH: 1 - 14|
|Adhesion||3450 N / cm|
|Elastic||Same as steel sheet, around 500 Kn / mm|
|Hardness||6.0 ( Mohs )|
|Service life||≥ 30 Years|
|Holiday test||> 1500 V|
|Permeability||Gas / liquid impermeable|
|Easy to clean||Smooth, glossy, inert, non adhesive|
suitable for waste water treatment, sewage treatment, effluent treatment
|Characteristic||Stainless steel||Carbon steel||FRP||Cement||Rubber/resin||GFS Tank|
|Easy to clean||Good||Normal||Very bad||Very bad||Very bad||Good|
|Heating||Allowed||Allowed||Not allowed||Not allowed||Not allowed||Allowed|