Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Coating Thickness:||0.25mm~0.40mm & Double Coating||Adhesion:||3,450N/cm|
|Service Life:||≥30 Years||Holiday Test:||>1500v|
|Elastic:||Same As Steel Sheet ,around 500KN /mm||Capacity:||20 M3 To 18,000 M3|
Glass Lined Storage Tank for Marine Agriculture / Fish Bioengineering
1. Aluminum Geodesic Dome Roof
Application: storage tanks, bulk storage facilities, waste water facilities, architectural projects
• Keep precipitation and debris from entering the tank and contaminating the product.
• The extremely strong yet lightweight design will add minimal weight to existing foundations that may not be designed for excessive loads.
• Can be built on the ground and lifted into place or built directly on the existing floating roof and winched into place.
•Rapid field installation means minimum downtime at the job site.
•Superior in preventing evaporation and increasing conservation of potable water.
2. Aluminum Deck Roof (Highly recommended for potable water storage)
Application:potable/drinking water storage, Gymnasium,Shelter,Supermarket,etc.
• very low cost
•Store least amount of heat and get cool very quickly
3. Glass Fiber Reinforced Polyester Roof (GRP Roof )
Advantages: water storage, Desalination Plants,Air Purification Systems ,Food and Beverage Industry,Petrochemical Industry Plants,Industrial Sewage Treatment,etc.
•Light weight, 1/4 weight of DI and 1/10 weight of concrete
•Easy for handling and installation
•Proven resistance to acidic environmental in water and sewage system
•Low maintenance cost
•Fast installation with reduced numbers of joints due to pipe length up to 12 meters
•Better Hydraulic performance than steel, DI, and concrete
•Variety of joint system (Flange, Tee, Elbow, Reducer and spools)
•Long effective service life
4. Double Membrane Roof
Application: Anaerobic digestion, biogas, biofuel, biomass
This option is well established in the anaerobic market, offering a low cost option to a sealed, gas tight roof.
The outer membrane remains permanently inflated while the inner membrane inflates and deflates in proportion to biogas production therefore making them a suitable option for pressurized applications.
5. Glass Fused to Steel Roof
Application: potable water storage cover, bulk storage cover, anaerobic digestion cover,anaerobic fermentation tank cover,
Corrosion resistance and abrasion