Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Hardness:||6.0Mohs||Elastic:||Same As Steel Sheet ,around 500KN /mm|
|Capacity:||20 M3 To 18,000 M3||Tank Material:||Glass Fused To Steel|
Most Economical Anaerobic Digester Tanks Expandable And Removable
Center Enamel’s history of anaerobic digestion (AD) tanks exceeds 27 years, and now the glass fused to steel anaerobic digestion (AD) tanks have been exported to USA, Australia, Germany, Russia, South America, Asia etc and the Company’s experience has expanded considerably over the decades.
Our anaerobic digester tank is also called glass fused to steel tank which is coated with 2 layer enamel, and consist of Enamel sheet, special sealant and Self-locking bolts. To assemble the industrial tanks, we use the self-locking bolt and special sealant to connect the steel sheets. This kind of assembly structure achieved rapid low installation requirements. And according to actual requirements, it can be easily expanded, removed, dismantled.
The Advantages and Benefit of the Glass fused to steel anaerobic digester tanks
1. Gas impermeable: It is suitable for the gas storage. Moreover, Gas membrane roof will be offer this biogas digester plant to make sure no gas leaking.
2. Wide range of capacity: capacities from 20m3 - 18000m3 are provided based on your request.
3. Wide range of color options Dark green , blue , white , red , and so on , Any color you want, we will make the the color for the biogas digester tank.
4. Easy Installation: The enamel bolted steel tank is very easy to install no need long construction period or big installation equipment.
5. Superior corrosion / Abrasion resistance: The acid and alkalinity proof is PH3 - 11. It can be used for biogas digester , industrial effluent treatment , waste water treatment , sewage treatment and so on.
6. Easily remodel , dismantle , remove and shipment : The modular bolting system allows to remodel , expand , dismantle and ship , remove the enamel bio gas storage tank.
7. The glass fused to steel tanks offer a service life in excess of 30 years.
8. Low project cost: The weight of the bolted steel tanks is much lighter than other traditional tanks like concrete tanks , and it can be transport easily with low cost. Besides, The tanks needs NO often checking and repair. So the total cost is much lower than other tanks.
Glass fused to steel anaerobic digester tanks application
GFS tank has been widely used municipal and industrial effluent, sewage, waste water, water treatment, biogas digester as various aerobic and anaerobic reactors of UASB , EGSB , SBR , BAF , USR , CSTR , and equalization tank , sludge holding tank etc.