Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Adhesion:||3,450N/cm||Service Life:||≥30 Years|
|Permeability:||Gas / Liquid Impermeable||Holiday Test:||>1500v|
Economical Anaerobic Digester Tanks With Vitreous Enamel Coating
Why people choose to use anaerobic digestion technology?
Thousands of tons of organic waste produced every day, and the most efficient options are required to deal with these waste. And then anaerobic digestion became the well-received way as it adds value to the organic recycling process providing:
Why people choose to use our Glass Fused To Steel Tanks for anaerobic digestion?
1. Economical: Thanks to the modular system, the tanks are easy to assemble and transport.
2. Low Maintenance: Minimal regular maintenance requirements, Center Enamel’s GFS tank has a smooth and durable interior and exterior surface no needing recoating again in future.
3. Safe: The Material is meet the international standards, like AWWA D103 -09, OSHA, ISO9001 : 2008, And for drinking water storage, we passed the NSF 61 certification.
4. Durable : Center Enamel’s glass fused to steel tank has outstanding corrosion resistance. It is suitable for liquid from PH 2 to PH13. And it has strong abrasion / impact resistance makes it could be installed in Tough environment.
5. Advanced Technology : Center Enamel Inc. own a professional R&D department with more than 30 people, also set up special laboratory and possess independent enamel formula research ability. We have the ability to develop various products which meet customers’ different operating demands.
6. Rich Experience: Center Enamel has nearly 30 years in providing glass fused to steel tanks clients from all over the world. Our GFS tanks have been being exported to USA, Australia, Germany, Russia, Asia and well received by new and old clients.
Application of our glass fused to steel tanks:
Storage and process
Process water storage Bulk solids storage
Farm biogas production
Grain and forage silos
Fly ash silo
and so on