Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Coating Thickness:||0.25mm~0.40mm & Double Coating||Adhesion:||3,450N/cm|
4 Durable bio digester tank with Glass fused to Steel Overseas Engineering
Design criterion: AWWA D103-9 and OSHA, EN28765, ISO9001:2008 quality management system
coating/protection :double coating (both inside and the outside )and double fired
Color : dark green, white, blue, color can be customized
Covers : glass lined steel roof, membrane roof, GRP (Glass fiber reinforced polyester )roof, Aluminum sloped roof (aluminum deck Roof ) and aluminum dome roof
Glass-fused-to-steel has numerous advantages including:
1. Maximum coating effectiveness without requiring excess coating thickness in order to provide the needed durability at competitive pricing
2. Expandable design
3. Extremely resistant to corrosion
4. Service life more than 30 years
5. Unique process technologies to ensure the quality
- Kazakhastan biogas-energy project.
- Ecuador river water treatment plant in a food processing factory
- Russia nitrification and denitrification treatment system
- Maldives sea water desalination treatment project
- The United States water treatment project
- Australia water treatment project
- El Salvodor DM water storage
- Thailand biogas plant project
- Indonesia water treatment project and palm oil waste water treatment project
- Phlippines clear water storage system
- Singapore industrial waste water treatment plant
- Jiuquan satellite launch center sewage treatment system.
- Malaysian Palm Oil Board wastewater project in Sandakan.
Package and shipping
Double checking is required before packaging, confirm the plate’s code and quality. The steel plates is separated with each other by PE foam, to avoid any damage on the coating surface. And the whole pallet steels packed in wooden case.