Payment & Shipping Terms:
|PH Range:||1~14||Corrosion Integrity:||Excellent|
|Chemical Resistance:||Excellent||Relocation Capability:||Yes|
Industry Fire Protection Water Tank with Corrosion Resistance
Center Enamel Glass fused to steel tanks are the first option for fire protection water storage, consist of glass fused to steel sheet, special sealant and self - locking bolts, so it is also well known as glass fused to steel tank (GFS tank).
Glass fused to steel tank is the only tank finish where two materials are fused together to achieve the best of both: the strength and flexibility of the steel combined with the corrosion resistance of the glass. The high temperature fusion of glass to steel fired at 850 degrees Celsius results in an inert, durable finish. Applied to both interior and exterior, the GFS technology is able to withstand the rigorous construction site and provide many years of trouble free service in harsh environments.
Various kinds of tanks and applications
In the Europe, USA and many other countries, glass fused to steel tanks already have more than 100 year history, they are commonly used for various kinds of waste water treatment, petroleum, grains, dry bulk storage etc.
1. Fire Water Storage
2. Landfill Leachate Treatment
3. Waste Water Treatment
4. Industrial Water Supply
5. Chemical Waste Treatment
6. Community Water Supply
Glass fused to steel tank advantages
1. Short Construction Period: compare to over 90 days construction time of concrete tank, it takes even less than 15 days for installation of GFS Fire Water Tank.
2. Superior Corrosion Resistance: Center Enamel Fire Water Tank can resist PH range of 1 - 14.
3. Long Service Life: the Center Enamel GFS Tank are design to work in a long service life as more than 30 years.
4. Tank Volume can be easily expand: GFS Fire Water Tank are not only easy to construct, but also convenient to expand, remove and rebuild.
5. Beautiful Appearance: the color of glass fused to steel tank could be customized as per client’s request based on Pantone Matching System.
Glass fused to steel tank application project cases
1. Sewage Treatment:
2008 Beijing Olympics Games Waste Water Reconstruction and Extension Project
4 sets of sedimentation tanks Ø18.33x3.6mH
1 set of mud collection tank Ø4.82x3.6mH
Total volume: 5200m3
Installation: 12 person, 15 days
2. Biogas Engineering
2010 Indonesia Palm Oil Mill Effluent Treatment Biogas Plant Project
3 sets of Ø19.86x8.4mH
Total Volume: 7800m3
Installation: 15 person, 20 days
3. Potable and Fire Water Storage
2009 Niger Daily Use Potable and Fire Water Storage Project
2 sets of water storage tank Ø19.86x4.8mH
Total Volume: 2750m3
Installation: 12 person, 12 days
Contact Person: Miss.Melody wong