Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Acid And Alkalinity Proof ::||Standard Sheet PH：3～11; Special Sheet PH： 1～14||Coating Color:||Ark Green, White, Blue, Color Can Be Customized Upon Your Request|
|Holiday Test:||> 1500 V||Corrosion Resistance:||Excellent. Suitable For Waste Water Treatment, Sewage Treatment, Effluent Treatment.、salt Water、sea Water、high-sulfur Crude Oil、salt Fox、organic And Inorganic Compounds|
|Service Life:||More Than 30 Years||Capacity:||20 M3 - 18,000 M3|
|Coating Thickness:||0.25～0.40mm ,double Coating. That Makes The Tanks With Strong Corrosion Resistance.||Hardness:||6.0 ( Mohs ). We Use Special Steel To Make The Hardness Twice Then Other Steel.|
Anti-Acid And Anti-alkali Proof Industrial Water Tanks Suitable For PH1-14 Liquid / Sewage
The industrial effluent tanks takes the advantage of the inert properties of the Glass - Fused - to - Steel finish and the fact that it has strong acid and alkali resistance ( PH1-14 ), exceptional resistance to abrasion and does not require re-coating, giving users the re-assurance they require for these critical applications.
Glass fused to steel tank is the ideal solution for a large number of applications, some are listed below:
The production of glass fused to steel introduction
A multi-step process is the heart of the glass-fused-to-steel technology system.
1. Fabricated sheets are grit blasted to a uniform, near white surface
2. Proprietary formulation of minerals, water and clay are blended into a sprayable slurry
3. After inspection, the slurry is fused to the steel sheets at temperatures above 1,500°F to produce the distinctive glossy finish
4. The molten glass reacts with the profiled steel surface to form an inert, inorganic chemical and mechanical bond
Superiority of the Glass fused to steel tank
1. The glass fused to steel tanks offer offer the strength of steel with the corrosion resistance of glass, inside and out.
2. Glass-fused-to-steel is not strictly a coating but a fusion of the two materials, offering excellent protection in almost any water and wastewater applications.
3. Glass fused to steel tanks are designed to provide decades of trouble free service in harsh environment.
4. Glass fused to steel tanks are anti-leaking of gas and liquid, make it suitable for various kind of gas and liquid storage, such as industrial effluent, sewage, wastewater, portable water, biogas and so on.
5. The glass fused to steel tanks are bolted tanks that makes it expandable, removable, easily installed and dismantle.
6. Flexible in capacity from 20 m3 to 18000m3.
7. Flexible in different color, Dark green, blue, red, white, just tell us, we can do it for you.
Contact Person: Miss.Melody wong