Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Coating Thickness:||4.0.25mm - 0.4mm, Two Coating Internal And External||Permeability:||Gas / Liquid Impermeable|
|Steel Plates Thickness:||3mm - 12mm , Depends On The Diameter & Height||Hardness:||6.0 ( Mohs )|
|Adhesion:||3,450 N/cm||Service Life:||Over 30 Years|
Glass Fused To Steel Industrial Water Tanks With Strong Abrasion / Corrosion Resistance
What is glass fused to steel ?
Glass-Fused-to-Steel is a unique tank finish. Two materials are fused together to achieve the best properties of both – the strength and flexibility of steel combined with the corrosion resistance of glass. The enamel is applied to both interior and exterior surfaces, makes the steel have beautiful appearance, delicate texture, and strong abrasion / corrosion resistance.
What is the advantages of the Glass fused to steel Industrial Water Tanks ?
What are the application fields of the Glass fused to steel Industrial Effluent Tanks ?
1. WATER: Drinking or Potable Water, Municipal Water Storage, Rural Water Districts,Subdivision Water Systems, Small Private Water Systems, Fire Protection - Fire Sprinkler Water, Waste Water, Process Water, Finish Water, Filtration, industrial effluent treatment, sewage treatment.
2. FOOD: Flour, Sugar, Meals: Soybean, Bone, Fish, Corn, Meat, Blood,, Dried Distillers Grain, Starch, Salt, Milk Solids storage
3. MINERAL & GRAIN STOARGE: Lime, Barite, Perlite, Bentonite
4. PETROLEUM PRODUCTS: Crude Oil Storage, Drilling Fluids, Mud, Waste water, Distillates, Fuel Oil, etc.
5. CHEMICALS: Carbon Black, Activated Carbon, Sodium Carbonate, Soda Ash, Fly Ash, Cement, Sodium Hydroxide, Urea Pellets, Sodium Nitrate, Coke, Glass, Potassium Carbonate.
6. BIO-FUELS: Yeast Tank, Yeast Tank,Caustics, Syrup, Raw Feed stock Oils, Glycerin, Methanol, Lime,, Bulk Bio-Diesel, Fire Protection, Process Water, Waste water, Corn - Feed stock Storage, Dry Distiller's Grain
7. POWER GENERATION: Fly Ash Storage,Lime Storage, Load-Out Silo Structures, Treatment Bins & Silos, Systems, Coal Storage