Home ProductsStainless Steel Bolted Tanks

Customized Stainless Steel Water Storage Tanks For Agricultural Water Storage

Certification
Good quality Waste Water Storage Tanks for sales
Good quality Waste Water Storage Tanks for sales
It is really a great pleasure to work with this company ,I can always get the solution timely and on budget

—— Micheal Jonson

Highly recommend this company ! I am a water and wastewater project contractor ,.I am so glad to find such a trustworthy tank supplier .

—— Martin Jäger

Good service ,very patient to help me find the best solution .I will buy more tanks from them in the near future .

—— William Koh

The GFS tank are very durable and very strong enough. The installation work are very simple and rapid for this work job. Overall, the GFS tank are highly recommend

—— HW Chua

I'm Online Chat Now

Customized Stainless Steel Water Storage Tanks For Agricultural Water Storage

China Customized Stainless Steel Water Storage Tanks For Agricultural Water Storage supplier
Customized Stainless Steel Water Storage Tanks For Agricultural Water Storage supplier

Large Image :  Customized Stainless Steel Water Storage Tanks For Agricultural Water Storage

Product Details:

Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: CEC TANKS
Certification: ISO 9001:2008, AWWA D103 , OSHA , BSCI
Model Number: W20161124007

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: 1set
Price: $5000~$20000 one set
Packaging Details: PE poly-foam between each two steel plates ; wooden pallet and wooden box
Delivery Time: 0-60 days after deposit received
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Supply Ability: 60 sets per month
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Service Life: ≥30 Years Elastic: Same As Steel Sheet ,around 500KN /mm
Foundation: Concrete Or Glass Fused Steel Roof Available: Glass Fused Steel Roof , Membrane Roof, Aluminum Roof , GRP Roof

For the storage of agricultural water, we design, manufacturer, and install larger capacity stainless steel storage tanks up to 20,000m³. Our stainless steel water storage tanks quality department will inspect all the individual sections after production. The defective rate of all products received by customers is zero. The bolted stainless steel water tank can save your transportation costs. All the individual sections will be shipped in compact form with the container. Assembly is quick and simple the truck.

 

Irrigation means practically using different technical equipment enabling farmers to use water for their crops when the natural resources are not sufficient. Irrigation takes to care for growing crops with a higher yield. In general, 94% of watering the crops will be done by sprinkler or surface irrigation. The other 6% will take place with more cost-intensive and advanced technologies such as drip irrigation. In most cases, these techniques are based on using groundwater with a process of purification. Center Enamel provides the most suitable stainless steel bolted water storage tanks for irrigation water purification, treatment and storage. Stainless tanks by Center Enamel have a long service life, excellent corrosion/abrasion resistance, easy for construction, dismantlement, and extension.

 

About Center Enamel

 

Center Enamel Co., Ltd is not only the first and most experienced Glass-Fused-to-Steel Tanks manufacturer and supplier in China but also the leading storage tank manufacturer in the world. Since 1989, Center Enamel has been providing the highest engineered quality, best service, longest product life, and greatest value storage tanks solutions for our customers worldwide. With over 10,000 storage tanks installations in more than 60 countries all over the world, Center Enamel has become an industry leader in the engineering, manufacturing, and installation of storage tanks. Remarkable quality and customer services make Center Enamel enjoy worldwide popularity.

 

Customized Stainless Steel Water Storage Tanks For Agricultural Water Storage

Contact Details
Center Enamel Co.,Ltd

Contact Person: Miss.Melody wong

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)