Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Coating Thickness:||0.25mm~0.40mm , Two Layer Of Coating Internal And External||Adhesion:||3,450N/cm|
|Service Life:||≥30 Years||Steel Grade:||ART 310|
|Roof Available:||Glass Fused Steel Roof , Membrane Roof, Aluminum Roof , GRP Roof||Size Of Panel:||2.4M * 1.2M|
|Acid And Alkalinity Proof:||Standard Coating Suits For PH3 - PH11, Special Coating Suits For PH1 - PH14||Applications:||Water , Waste Water, Digester , Reactor , Grain , Sludge , Chemicals|
|Capactiy Available:||20 M3 To 20,000 M3||Feature:||Eco-friendly, Durability|
|Easy To Clean:||Smooth, Glossy, Inert, Anti-adhesion||Steel Plates Thickness:||3mm - 12mm , Depends On The Diameter & Height|
Bolted Stainless Steel Potable Tanks Engineering Design Exceed AWWA D103-09
Bolted stainless steel potable water tanks do not require coating. By using stainless steel tanks, you can guarantee a maintenance-free storage facility and years of use. In fact, bolted stainless steel tanks are designed to meet AWWA D103-09 standards and have a service life for more than 30 years.
Stainless Steel Process Water Tanks Advantages:
Faster Installation: Compared with the stainless steel welded tanks, through the technical innovation of the installation, the stainless steel bolting tank installation is less affected by weather, and the installation cycle is easy to control, which greatly reduces the cost of construction.
High Quality: The stainless steel bolted tank is made of the physical and chemical stable SUS304, SUS316L, SUS444 stainless steel plate, which has superior corrosion resistance, good sealing performance and service life of up to 30 years.
Expansion Possibilities: Compared with stainless steel welded tank, stainless steel bolted tanks are easy to assemble, and can often be expanded to meet increased storage requirements.
Roofs And Covers
To meet with different project’s application requirement, Center Enamel can provide various roofs and cover options for your freely option:
- air-tightness, GFS/enamel roof is suitable for anaerobic digestion condition
- cone shape roof with external/internal beams according to the requirement
- optimum material same as tank sidewall
- economic option for potable water, wastewater, and fire water storage etc.
- only protect from raining and wind, without air-tightness
- suitable for anaerobic digestion condition with biogas collection purpose
- integrated AD tank with the cover on top of tank, air-tightness
- suitable for no air-tightness required situation such as drinking water, agriculture, fire water, and wastewater storage
- the shape of the FRP roof can be a dome or flat
- self-support without support columns
- without air-tightness
Contact Person: Miss.Melody wong
Permeability: as and liquid impermeable
Acid and alkalinity proof: standard coating suits for PH3 - PH11, special coating suits for PH1 - PH14
Usage: waste water treatment , sewage treatment, effluent treatment, ect.
Corrosion resistance: excellent ! Suitable for waste water salt water, sea water, high sulfur crude oil, salt fox, organic and inorganic compounds