Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Design Life:||50years||Tank Body Color:||Dark Green / Customized|
|Service Life:||≥30 Years||Holiday Test:||>1500v|
|Permeability:||Gas / Liquid Impermeable||Elastic:||Same As Steel Sheet ,around 500KN /mm|
Best Glass Lined Steel Industrial Water Tanks With Convenient Installation
Best glass lined steel industrial water tank combines the strength and flexibility of steel and outstanding corrosion resistance of glass, which providing many advantages over standard epoxy coated or welded painted storage tanks.
Center Enamel has more than 30 years experience in glass lined steel industrial water tank design, manufacture and installation. Glass lined steel industrial water tank show good chemical and physical performance because it contains titanium. Furthermore, the superfine glass foam-like structure of the enameling layer, enable the materials’ excellent flexibility and durability.
Glass lined steel industrial water tank has become the premium water and liquid storage solution as below reasons:
1. Great volume: wide range of capacity of selection up to 20,000 m3.
2. Easy installed, expanded, dismantle, removed: The modular system allows not only fast rapid installation, expand, or removed not subject to any weather, but also easily repaired.
3. Strong abrasion / corrosion resistance (PH1- 14 resistance): The strong bonding enamel coating not only can prevent the corrosion of tank, but also resistance to strong acid and strong alkali.
4. Suitable for various kind of fields: Not only industrial effluent /Wastewater, sewage treatment, it also can be sued in power and energy, agriculture storage tanks, biogas digester.
5. Low project cost: as short construction, installed, the cost is much lower then other traditional tanks.
6. Long life service: More then 30 years service life.
Municipal: drinking water, municipal waste leachate storage, sewage treatment, wastewater treatment and anaerobic digestion
Industrial: industrial effluent storage and process, industrial effluent digestion, process water storage and bulk solids storage
Agricultural: slurry storage, farm biogas production and grain and forage silos
Mining: Diesel, Kerosene, Coal storage, Fly ash silo, and so on.
Biofuels: Biogas digester, Biogas biomass,.anaerobic reactor, aerobic reactor.
Contact Person: Miss.Melody wong