Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Design Life:||50years||Tank Material:||Glass Fused To Steel|
|Foundation:||Concrete Or Glass Fused Steel||Steel Grade:||ART 310|
|Steel Plates Thickness:||3mm To 12mm , Depends On The Tank Structure||Roof Available:||Glass Fused Steel Roof , Membrane Roof, Aluminum Roof , GRP Roof|
Superior Corrosion Resistance Wastewater Storage Tanks ART 310 Steel Grade
The wastewater storage tank is a common sewage treatment equipment in the field of sewage treatment. There are many complex corrosion forms in wastewater, such as acid-base corrosion, atmospheric corrosion, abrasion, permeable expansion crack, microbial corrosion of bacteria and algae, etc., which seriously affect the service life of sewage treatment tank. Therefore, wastewater treatment requires the use of glass fused steel tanks with excellent performance to meet or exceed environmental standards. Center Enamel provides reliable, durable and high quality wastewater storage solutions.
Center Enamel glass fused steel tank is the best choice for waste water storage. The engineering design of the Central Ename GFS tank meets or exceeds AWWA d103-09 and EN/ iso28765:2011. Our GFS tank engineers perform tank engineering calculations for each specific tank structure based on the local environmental conditions of the project, such as snow load, wind speed, seismic zones, etc.
Glass-Fused-to-Steel Tanks Specifications
|Coating color||dark blue, dark green, white, and customized|
|A standard steel plate size||effective size 2400mm x 1200 m|
|Steel plates thickness||3mm - 12mm, depends on the diameter & height|
|Coating thickness||0.25mm - 0.4mm, two coatings internal and external|
|Acid and alkalinity proof||standard coating suits for PH3 - PH11, special coating suits for PH1 - PH14|
|Elastic||same as steel sheet, around 500KN/mm|
|Service life||>30 years|
|Spark test||>1500 V|
|Permeability||gas and liquid impermeable|
|Easy yo clean||smooth, glossy, inert, anti-adhesion|
|Corrosion resistance||excellent! Suitable for wastewater salt water, seawater, high sulfur crude oil,
salt fox, organic and inorganic compounds
Center Enamel storage solutions offer the following benefits to the agricultural industry:
1. Advanced technology and innovative edge protection ensure that Center Enamel glass fused steel tank is a special solution in the most severe storage environments.
2. Central Enamel glass fused steel storage tank has excellent corrosion resistance and can be used in liquid and gas areas to maximize the service life of the tank structure.
3. Customized color makes the water tank consistent with the surrounding environment.
4. Long life glass coating requires minimal maintenance, reducing the risk and loss of closure during project operation.
5. Modular bolt structure, simple installation tools, short installation cycle.
6. The tank body can be disassembled and rebuilt so that the product has sustainable asset value.
Contact Person: Miss.Melody wong