Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Acid And Alkalinity Proof:||Standard Coating Suits For PH3 - PH11, Special Coating Suits For PH1 - PH14||Elastic:||Same As Steel Sheet , Around 500KN/mm|
|Coating Color:||Dark Blue, Dark Green , White, And Customized||Coating Thickness:||4.0.25mm - 0.4mm, Two Coating Internal And External|
|Permeability:||Gas And Liquid Impermeable||Steel Plates Thickness:||3mm - 12mm , Depends On The Diameter & Height|
Biogas storage systems contribute positively to the generation of renewable energy and thus to environmental protection in general. Enamel assembly tanks have a long tradition of storing methane and liquid fertilizers. Porcelain enamel assembly tank independently developed by zhengzhong technology is used to store digester gas in sewage treatment plant. This biogas storage design has been tested and proven over the past few decades and is now an integral feature of any modern sewage treatment plant design worldwide.
As a major supplier of biogas storage tanks, our company has long been providing high quality enamel assembly tanks. Therefore, in enamel assembly can manufacturing we ensure excellent quality supply of base materials.
Biogas pool also known as biogas pool, is an anaerobic digester, usually conical, with a unipolar support. The outer layer of the membrane roof protects the inner membrane. The outer film is more robust, the outer film has anti-uv coating, anti-static, anti-uv radiation, anti-aging. The inner layer prevents methane from escaping.
Glass-Fused-To-Steel Biogas Storage Tanks Specifications
|Coating color||dark blue, dark green, white, and customized|
|A standard steel plate size||effective size 2400mm x 1200 m|
|Steel plates thickness||3mm - 12mm, depends on the diameter & height|
|Coating thickness||0.25mm - 0.4mm, two coatings internal and external|
|Acid and alkalinity proof||standard coating suits for PH3 - PH11, special coating suits for PH1 - PH14|
|Elastic||same as steel sheet, around 500KN/mm|
|Service life||>30 years|
|Spark test||>1500 V|
|Permeability||gas and liquid impermeable|
|Easy yo clean||smooth, glossy, inert, anti-adhesion|
|Corrosion resistance||excellent! Suitable for wastewater salt water, seawater, high sulfur crude oil,
salt fox, organic and inorganic compounds
Why use Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tank for biogas storage tank ?
1. Advanced technology and innovative edge protection ensure Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel Tanks are the exceptional solution in most harshest storage environment.
2. Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks with superior corrosion resistance can be utilized in both the liquid and gaseous zone, and maximizing the service life of tank structure.
3. Customized colors make the tank harmonized with the surrounding environment.
4. Long service life glass coating requiring minimal maintenance, reducing the risk & loss of project shutdown during operation.
5. Modular bolted constructure give shorter installation period with simple installation tools.
6. Tank can be dismantled and rebuilt, gives continuous asset value to the product.
Except for biogas storage tank , Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks can also be used as various anaerobic digester , various aerobic reactor , such as SBR , CSTR , USR , EGSB , UASB , etc
Contact Person: Miss.Melody wong