Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Applications:||Water , Waste Water, Digester , Reactor , Grain , Sludge , Chemicals||Acid And Alkalinity Proof:||PH1 - PH14|
|Impact Resistance:||Excellent||Usage:||Waste Water Treatment , Sewage Treatment, Effluent Treatment, Ect.|
|Steel Plates Thickness:||3mm - 12mm , Depends On The Diameter & Height||Defect Free:||Minimum Maintenance Needed|
Bolted Steel Agricultural Water Storage Tanks with AWWA D103-09 Standard
Bolted steel agricultural water storage tanks are widely used as irrigation water storage tanks. Irrigation means using different technical equipment, enabling farmers to use water for their crops, when the natural resources are not sufficient. Irrigation allows for growing crops with a higher yield. In general, 94% of the watering of crops is done by sprinkler or surface irrigation. The other 6% take place with the more cost intensive and sophisticated techniques such as drip irrigation.
Bolted steel tanks are made of individual sections including Glass-Fused-to-Steel, roof, tank ancillaries. All the individual sections are manufactured and finished in the factory according to strict structural specifications, with quality bends, welds and surface processing. The bolt holes and openings will be cut by CNC laser cutting machine automatically. Spray the glass coating on both sides of steel panels automatically. Coating thickness is controlled within 230 microns to 450 microns. After enameling and drying, then firing steel panels in the oven at the temperatures ranging from 850℃ -940℃, which facilitates the interfacial fusion reactions that combine the two materials. That is what we call Glass-Fused-to-Steel. Unlike field welded tanks, field welded tanks must be installed on site, often resulting in the imperfect and inconsistent finished coating, corrosion and other damage.
Bolted Steel Agricultural Water Storage Tanks Specifications
|Coating color||dark blue, dark green, white, and customized|
|A standard steel plate size||effective size 2400mm x 1200 m|
|Steel plates thickness||3mm - 12mm, depends on the diameter & height|
|Coating thickness||0.25mm - 0.4mm, two coatings internal and external|
|Acid and alkalinity proof||standard coating suits for PH3 - PH11, special coating suits for PH1 - PH14|
|Elastic||same as steel sheet, around 500KN/mm|
|Service life||>30 years|
|Spark test||>1500 V|
|Permeability||gas and liquid impermeable|
|Easy yo clean||smooth, glossy, inert, anti-adhesion|
|Corrosion resistance||excellent! Suitable for wastewater salt water, seawater, high sulfur crude oil,
salt fox, organic and inorganic compounds
About Center Enamel
Center Enamel Co., Ltd is not only the first Glass-Fused-to-Steel Tanks manufacturer and supplier in China, but also the most experienced Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks manufacturer in all of Asia. Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks engineering & design, product testing and quality system are in strict accordance with AWWA D103-09, OSHA, ISO/EN 28765, NSF61 and NFPA etc. international standards. CEC Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks are widely used in drinking/potable water, industrial effluents, municipal sewage, bio-energy, landfill leachate, agriculture etc. applications. Until 2018, Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks have been exported to more than 60 countries including USA, Australia, Canada, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, UAE, Panama, India and South Africa etc. The superior product quality and prompt service gain us worldwide recognition.
Contact Person: Miss.Melody wong