Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Foundation:||Concrete Or Glass Fused Steel||Roof Available:||Glass Fused Steel Roof , Membrane Roof, Aluminum Roof , GRP Roof|
|Chemical Resistance:||Excellent||Capacity:||20 M³ To 20,000 M³|
|Tank Body Color:||Dark Green / Can Be Customized||Coating Thickness:||0.25mm~0.40mm , Two Layer Of Coating Internal And External|
|Tank Material:||Glass Fused To Steel|
Glass Fused to Steel Bolted Biogas storage tank
Glass fused to steel bolted biogas storage tank is also called biogas holder and is a kind of Anaerobic digestion tanks which are often cone-shaped and supported at the centre with a single pole. The outer layer of membrane roof works as the protection for the inner membrane . The outer membrane is more strong and coated with UV resistance coating . Outer membrane can be against static electricity, ultraviolet radiation and aging. Inner coat can be against biogas leakage.
Why use Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tank for a biogas storage tank?
1. Advanced technology and innovative edge protection ensure Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel Tanks are the exceptional solution in most harshest storage environment.
2. Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks with superior corrosion resistance can be utilized in both the liquid and gaseous zone, and maximizing the service life of tank structure.
3. Customized colors make the tank harmonized with the surrounding environment.
4. Long service life glass coating requiring minimal maintenance, reducing the risk & loss of project shutdown during operation.
5. Modular bolted construction give shorter installation period with simple installation tools.
6. Tank can be dismantled and rebuilt, gives continuous asset value to the product.
Except for biogas storage tank, Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks can also be used as various anaerobic digester, various aerobic reactor, such as SBR, CSTR, USR, EGSB, UASB, etc
Glass Fused to Steel Bolted Biogas Storage Tank Specifications
|Coating color||dark blue, dark green, white, and customized|
|A standard steel plate size||effective size 2400mm x 1200 m|
|Steel plates thickness||3mm - 12mm, depends on the diameter & height|
|Coating thickness||0.25mm - 0.4mm, two coatings internal and external|
|Acid and alkalinity proof||standard coating suits for PH3 - PH11, special coating suits for PH1 - PH14|
|Elastic||same as steel sheet, around 500KN/mm|
|Service life||>30 years|
|Spark test||>1500 V|
|Permeability||gas and liquid impermeable|
|Easy yo clean||smooth, glossy, inert, anti-adhesion|
excellent! Suitable for wastewater salt water, seawater, high sulfur crude oil,
salt fox, organic and inorganic compounds
Contact Person: Miss.Melody wong