Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Capacity:||20 M³ To 20,000 M³||Tank Body Color:||Dark Green / Can Be Customized|
|Coating Thickness:||0.25mm~0.40mm , Two Layer Of Coating Internal And External||Tank Material:||Glass Fused To Steel|
|Foundation:||Concrete Or Glass Fused Steel||Steel Grade:||ART 310|
Glass Fused to Steel Leachate Storage Tank For Municipal Wastewater Storage In Municipal Wastewater Treatment Project
Glass Fused to Steel leachate storage tanks are installed at municipal wastewater plant to collect the leachate water runoff for treatment. These leachate storage tanks prevent contaminated water from seeping into the ground water prior to treatment.
There are only few tanks that have abilities to store landfill leachate, which with the variability in composition. When the municipal wastewater plant comes with leachate storage tanks, the landfill operator’s first option is Center Enamel’s glass fused to steel leachate storage tanks.
Glass fused to steel leachate storage tanks are mainly consisted of glass fused to steel plates, After firing at 820°C-930°C high temperature, the molten glass reacts with the steel plate surface to form an inert and inorganic bond, which combines the strength and flexibility of steel and outstanding corrosion resistance of glass, the glass fused to steel plates can resist PH range from 1 to 14. This feature allows glass fused to steel plates used for leachate storage tanks.
Glass Fused to Steel Leachate Storage Tank Specifications
Advantages of Glass Fused to Steel Leachate Storage Tank
1. Short Construction Period: compare to over 90 days construction time of concrete tank, it takes even less than 15 days for installation of GFS Leachate Storage Tanks.
2. Superior Corrosion Resistance: Center Enamel Leachate Storage Tanks can resist PH range of 1 - 14.
3. Long Service Life: the Center Enamel GFS Tank are designed to work in a long service life as more than 30 years.
4. Tank Volume can be easily expand: GFS Leachate Storage Tanks are not only easy to construct, but also convenient to expand, remove and rebuild.
5. Beautiful Appearance: the color of glass fused to steel tank could be customized as per client’s request based on Pantone Matching System.
Parts and Accessories of Glass Fused to Steel Leachate Storage Tank
Center Enamel’s glass fused to steel tanks are manufactured and designed as per AWWA D103 - 09 standard, OHSA, and can meet European and Australia design standard.
1. Glass fused to steel sheets
2. Special Sealant
3. Self-locking bolts
5. Ladder and Platform
6. Roofs and Covers
Contact Person: Miss.Melody wong