Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Coating Thickness:||0.25mm~0.40mm , Two Layer Of Coating Internal And External||Steel Grade:||ART 310|
|Size Of Panel:||2.4M * 1.2M||Capactiy Available:||20 M3 To 20,000 M3|
|Easy To Clean:||Smooth, Glossy, Inert, Anti-adhesion||Easy To Cle:||Smooth, Glossy, Inert, Anti-adhesion|
|FeatureEco-friendly:||Durability||Capactiy Availabl:||E20 M3 To 20,000 M3|
|Impact:||ResistanceExcellent||Applications:||Water , Waste Water, Digester , Reactor , Grain , Sludge , Chemicals|
|Defect Free:||Minimum Maintenance Needed||Corrosion Resistance:||Suitable For Waste Water Salt Water, Sea Water, High Sulfur Crude Oil, Salt Fox, Organic And Inorganic Compounds|
|Usage:||Waste Water Treatment , Sewage Treatment, Effluent Treatment, Ect.||Chemical Resistance:||Excellent|
liquid fertilizer storage tanks,
crude oil storage tank
Glass Fused to Steel Liquid Storage Tanks With Porcelain Enamel Coating Process
Glass fused to steel liquid storage tanks can apply to water supply and treatment and wastewater treatment , such as potable water , Ro water , bitter – brackish water , fire water storage , salt water , irrigation water , animal wastes ect . Glass fused to steel liquid storage tank is the double wall coating steel sheet with enamel frits , which can install in indoor , above ground , underground ect . Liquid storage tank can installed rapidly with special sealant ( water proof ) and high corrosion bolts. Glass fused to steel tank combines the strength and flexibility of steel and the corrosion resistance of glass , which greatly solve the problem of traditional tanks such as long time installation , need big equipments , low corrosion resistance ect .
Steel sheet procedures
1. Get raw steel sheet : First measure the thickness with micrometer and see whether it matches the raw steel sheet to be used . Then mark down the batch number .
2. Punching , corner cut and edging : Before punching set all the dates as per drawing in the computer and then put steel sheet on the automatic laser cutting machine , which will cutting the holes according to the setting datas .
3. Press Arc : According to the diameter, determine the radian of the pressure plate ; clean up the pressure machine and the plate surface ; be careful do not press the steel emery onto the plate .
4. Short blasting : Before the blasting , shifting the steel emery ( steel grit) and add it to the blasting machine ; hoist the rough steel into the blasting machine.
5. Glaze Mortar Adjustment : Firstly, the ground coat glaze mortar must be shifted . Secondly , adjust the glaze mortar according to the specification .
6. Spray : Before the spray , check the plate is clean and no defects , use sandpaper to clean the surface well and then put them into the automatic spray machine , start spraying .
7. Buring : After finish spray put the steel sheet to the high temperature oven , the burning temperature between ground enamel and top enamel are different . The temperature of ground enamel is 880-900 degree and the buring time is about 8-20 minutes , while the top ground the temperature is 780-820 degree and the burning time is about 6-16 minutes
8. Production QC : chemical elements inspection ; holiday test ; Coating thickness gauge ; Out appearance checking ; Anti-acid&alkaline test ; Anti-high temperature test ; Adhesion test ; Adhesion test
9. Package : Double checking is required before packaging, confirm the plate’s code and quality . The steel plates is separated with each other by PE foam , to avoid any damage on the coating surface . And the whole pallet steels are covered by a outer film, tied by steel belt .
Contact Person: Miss.Melody wong