Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Coating Thickness:||0.25mm~0.40mm , Two Layer Of Coating Internal And External||Adhesion:||3,450N/cm|
|Service Life:||≥30 Years||Steel Grade:||ART 310|
|Size Of Panel:||2.4M * 1.2M||Acid And Alkalinity Proof:||Standard Coating Suits For PH3 - PH11, Special Coating Suits For PH1 - PH14|
|Capactiy Available:||20 M3 To 20,000 M3||Easy To Clean:||Smooth, Glossy, Inert, Anti-adhesion|
|Steel Plates Thickness:||3mm - 12mm , Depends On The Diameter & Height||Usage:||Waste Water Treatment , Sewage Treatment, Effluent Treatment, Ect.|
|Easy To Cle:||Smooth, Glossy, Inert, Anti-adhesion||Warranty Period:||2 Years Free Of Charge|
|Impact Resistance:||Excellent||Foundation:||Concrete Or Glass Fused Steel|
|Installation:||By Jacking Machine Or Steel Pole, Fast In Installation||Applications:||Water , Waste Water, Digester , Reactor , Grain , Sludge , Chemicals|
|Defect Free:||Minimum Maintenance Needed||Corrosion Resistance:||Suitable For Waste Water Salt Water, Sea Water, High Sulfur Crude Oil, Salt Fox, Organic And Inorganic Compounds|
Bolted Steel wastewater storage tanks For Municipal Application
Bolted Steel wastewater storage tanks are commonly above ground or underground tanks installed at the wastewater plant. These wastewater tanks prevent contaminated water from seeping into the groundwater prior to treatment.
There are only a few tanks that have the ability to store wastewater, which with the variability in composition. When a project comes with a wastewater storage tank.
Our Bolted Steel wastewater storage tanks mainly consist of glass fused to steel plates, which with glass fused finish under 850 degrees Celsius firing fusion. By combining the glass anti-corrosion feature with steel hardness advantage, the glass fused to steel plates can resist PH range from 1 to 14. This feature allows glass fused to steel plates used for leachate storage tanks.
Advantages of bolted steel wastewater storage tanks
1. Short Construction Period: compare to over 90 days construction time of concrete tank, it takes even less than 15 days for installation of GFS Leachate Storage Tanks.
2. Superior Corrosion Resistance: Center Enamel Leachate Storage Tanks can resist PH range of 1 - 14.
3. Long Service Life: the Center Enamel GFS Tank is designed to work in long service life as more than 30 years.
4. Tank Volume can be easily expanded: GFS Leachate Storage Tanks are not only easy to construct but also convenient to expand, remove and rebuild.
5. Beautiful Appearance: the color of glass fused to steel tank could be customized as per the client’s request based on Pantone Matching System.
Center Enamel’s glass fused to steel tanks are manufactured and designed as per AWWA D103 - 09 standard, OHSA, and can meet European and Australia design standard.
1. Glass fused to steel sheets
2. Special Sealant
3. Self-locking bolts
5. Ladder and Platform
6. Roofs and Covers
Contact Person: Miss.Melody wong