Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Coating Thickness:||0.25mm~0.40mm , Two Layer Of Coating Internal And External||Adhesion:||3,450N/cm|
|Service Life:||≥30 Years||Steel Grade:||ART 310|
|Size Of Panel:||2.4M * 1.2M||Acid And Alkalinity Proof:||Standard Coating Suits For PH3 - PH11, Special Coating Suits For PH1 - PH14|
|Capactiy Available:||20 M3 To 20,000 M3||Easy To Clean:||Smooth, Glossy, Inert, Anti-adhesion|
|Steel Plates Thickness:||3mm - 12mm , Depends On The Diameter & Height||Usage:||Waste Water Treatment , Sewage Treatment, Effluent Treatment, Ect.|
|Easy To Cle:||Smooth, Glossy, Inert, Anti-adhesion||Warranty Period:||2 Years Free Of Charge|
|Defect Free:||Minimum Maintenance Needed||Impact Resistance:||Excellent|
|Foundation:||Concrete Or Glass Fused Steel||Applications:||Water , Waste Water, Digester , Reactor , Grain , Sludge , Chemicals|
Glass-Fused-to-Steel Bolted Tanks
Glass-Fused-to-Steel Bolted Tanks are made of individual sections including Glass-Fused-to-Steel, roof, tank ancillaries. All the individual sections of Glass-Fused-to-Steel Bolted Tanks are manufactured and finished in the factory according to strict structural specifications, with quality bends, welds and surface processing. The bolt holes and openings will be cut by CNC laser cutting machine automatically. Spray the glass coating on both sides of steel panels automatically. Coating thickness is controlled within 230 microns to 450 microns. After enameling and drying, then firing steel panels in the oven at the temperatures ranging from 850℃ -940℃, which facilitates the interfacial fusion reactions that combine the two materials. That is what we call Glass-Fused-to-Steel. Unlike field welded tanks, field welded tanks must be installed on site, often resulting in imperfect and inconsistent finished coating, corrosion and other damage.
What is Double Membrane Roof
The double membrane roof is composed of the outer membrane ,inner membrane and the bottom membrane .The outer membrane and inner membrane are air-proof . The outer membrane gave form to the external spherical shape of the gas storage device ,and the inner membrane and the bottom membrane made the cavity to store the biogas . And the device is explosion-proof
To make sure of the plate’s code and quality,double-checking is required before packing. The steel plates are separated with each other by PE foam, to avoid any damage on the coating surface. And the whole pallet steels are covered with a outer film, tied by steel belt.
Advantages of Glass-Fused-to-Steel Bolted Tanks
• Big volumes , storage capacity solutions ranging from 20CBM – 8000CBM
• More cost-effective compared to concrete tanks: concrete tanks take long time in construction and need bio professional installation equipment
• More corrosion resistant as compared to welded reservoirs
• Easy to transport ,low freight cost : Standard green and color can be customized
• Installation by a trained crew of professionals.
• Short-term production and installation
• Beautiful appearance: color can be customized ,it is harmonious with the surrounding landscape : concrete tanks are blank out-look appearance, can not change color according to surroundings
• High Performance and Hardwearing: service life of glass fused to steel tank is more than 30 years
Flexibility to Re-Model, Extend, Dismantle and Re-Site: Bolted tanks are easily transported in sizes that absolutely preclude moving other types of tanks. They can be quickly knocked down and erected at a new location without the extra costs of complete cleaning, cutting down, and rewelding.