Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Coating Thickness:||0.25mm~0.40mm , Two Layer Of Coating Internal And External||Adhesion:||3,450N/cm|
|Service Life:||≥30 Years||Steel Grade:||ART 310|
|Size Of Panel:||2.4M * 1.2M||Acid And Alkalinity Proof:||Standard Coating Suits For PH3 - PH11, Special Coating Suits For PH1 - PH14|
|Capactiy Available:||20 M3 To 18,000 M3||Easy To Clean:||Smooth, Glossy, Inert, Anti-adhesion|
|Steel Plates Thickness:||3mm - 12mm , Depends On The Diameter & Height||Usage:||Waste Water Treatment , Sewage Treatment, Effluent Treatment, Ect.|
|Easy To Cle:||Smooth, Glossy, Inert, Anti-adhesion||Warranty Period:||2 Years Free Of Charge|
|Installation:||By Jacking Machine Or Steel Pole, Fast In Installation||Defect Free:||Minimum Maintenance Needed|
Porcelain enamel Leachate Storage Tanks For Municipal Project
What’s the Porcelain Enamel Leachate Storage Tanks?
Porcelain enamel leachate storage tanks are made of enameled coated steel plates/glass fused to steel plates, special sealant and bolts, are also well - known as Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks (GFS Tanks). The porcelain enamel leachate storage tanks combine the advantage of the strength and flexibility of steel and the corrosion resistance of glass.
The Porcelain enamel leachate storage tanks are delivered as a complete package, the standard set includes:
1. Glass fused to steel sheets
2. Self - Locking Bolts
Below are also available accessories/parts for customer’s option:
4. Working Platform
Introduction of Leachate Storage Tanks
There are only a few tanks that have abilities to store landfill leachate, which with the variability in composition. When a project comes with leachate storage tanks, the landfill operator’s first option is Center Enamel’s porcelain enamel leachate storage tanks.
Porcelain enamel leachate storage tanks have mainly consisted of glass fused to steel plates. After firing at 820°C-930°C high temperature, the molten glass reacts with the steel plate surface to form an inert and inorganic bond, which combines the strength and flexibility of steel and outstanding corrosion resistance of glass, so Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks can provide many advantages over standard epoxy or weld painted storage tanks. Glass-Fused-to-Steel technology is the premium coating technology in the storage tanks market
Advantages of Porcelain Enamel Leachate Storage Tanks
1. Short Construction Period: compare to over 90 days of construction time of concrete tank, it takes even less than 15 days for the installation of GFS Leachate Storage Tanks.
2. Superior Corrosion Resistance: Center Enamel Leachate Storage Tanks can resist the PH range of 1 - 14.
3. Long Service Life: the Center Enamel GFS Tank is designed to work in a long service life for more than 30 years.
4. Tank Volume can be easily expanded: GFS Leachate Storage Tanks are not only easy to construct but also convenient to expand, remove and rebuild.
5. Beautiful Appearance: the color of glass fused to the steel tank could be customized as per the client’s request based on Pantone Matching System.
Contact Person: Miss.Melody wong