Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Coating Thickness:||0.25mm~0.40mm , Two Layer Of Coating Internal And External||Adhesion:||3,450N/cm|
|Service Life:||≥30 Years||Steel Grade:||ART 310|
|Roof Available:||Glass Fused Steel Roof , Membrane Roof, Aluminum Roof , GRP Roof||Size Of Panel:||2.4M * 1.2M|
|Acid And Alkalinity Proof:||Standard Coating Suits For PH3 - PH11, Special Coating Suits For PH1 - PH14||Capactiy Available:||20 M3 To 18,000 M3|
|Easy To Clean:||Smooth, Glossy, Inert, Anti-adhesion||Steel Plates Thickness:||3mm - 12mm , Depends On The Diameter & Height|
|Installation:||By Jacking Machine Or Steel Pole, Fast In Installation||Impact Resistance:||Excellent|
|Defect Free:||Minimum Maintenance Needed||Usage:||Waste Water Treatment , Sewage Treatment, Effluent Treatment, Ect.|
|Easy To Cle:||Smooth, Glossy, Inert, Anti-adhesion||Warranty Period:||2 Years Free Of Charge|
Glass Lined Liquid Storage Tanks are the leader of liquid storage solutions, which is widely used as Water Storage Tanks for Potable Distribution Line, Bio Gas Plant, Waste Water Treat Plant (WWTP) etc. Glass lined liquid storage tanks combine the strength and flexibility of steel and the corrosion resistance of glass., Glass lined liquid tanks can resist corrosion of Waste Water of PH 1 - 14.
Center Enamel Co., Ltd is not only the first Glass-Fused-to-Steel Tanks manufacturer and supplier in China, but also the most experienced Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks manufacturer in all of Asia. Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks engineering & design, product testing and quality system are in strict accordance with AWWA D103-09, OSHA, ISO/EN 28765, NSF61 and NFPA etc. international standards. CEC Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks are widely used in drinking/potable water, industrial effluents, municipal sewage, bio-energy, landfill leachate, agriculture etc. applications. Until 2018, Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks have been exported to more than 60 countries including USA, Australia, Canada, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, UAE, Panama, India and South Africa etc. The superior product quality and prompt service gain us worldwide recognition.
Advantages of the GFS Waste Water Storage Tanks
1. Short construction period
2. Superior corrosion resistance, service life is more than 30 yeas
3. Low project cost
4. Tank volume can be easily expanded
5. Beautiful appearance, color can be customized
6. Not subject to weather conditions
7. No need big installation equipment
8. Easily expand, dismantle, move
Comparison between GFS Tanks and Concrete Tanks
1. Easy Construction: All the tank shells of Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks are factory coated, can be easily assembled and installed in difficult conditions, to meet the urgent requirement of the project, unlike Concrete Tanks will be affected seriously by bad weather and other factors.
2. Corrosion Resistance: Concrete tank would corroded through to reinforcing bar within 5 years of installation, Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks with 2 layer of Glass coating, can be applied for PH from 3 to 11, Center Enamel also provide 2 Years Warranty of its Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks.
3. Leakage and Maintenance: Concrete is susceptible to cracking so that many Concrete Tanks show signs of visible leaks and require substantial remedial maintenance, Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks are an excellent alternative with less maintenance due to the steel strong tensile strength.
Contact Person: Miss.Melody wong