Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Coating Thickness:||0.25mm~0.40mm , Two Layer Of Coating Internal And External||Adhesion:||3,450N/cm|
|Service Life:||≥30 Years||Steel Grade:||ART 310|
|Roof Available:||Glass Fused Steel Roof , Membrane Roof, Aluminum Roof , GRP Roof||Size Of Panel:||2.4M * 1.2M|
|Acid And Alkalinity Proof:||Standard Coating Suits For PH3 - PH11, Special Coating Suits For PH1 - PH14||Applications:||Water , Waste Water, Digester , Reactor , Grain , Sludge , Chemicals|
|Capactiy Available:||20 M3 To 20,000 M3||Feature:||Eco-friendly, Durability|
|Easy To Clean:||Smooth, Glossy, Inert, Anti-adhesion||Steel Plates Thickness:||3mm - 12mm , Depends On The Diameter & Height|
|Installation:||By Jacking Machine Or Steel Pole, Fast In Installation||Corrosion Integrity:||Excellent|
The Most Cost-Effective Biogas Storage Tanks With Double Membrane Roofs
Our Cost-Effective Biogas Storage Tanks are made of Glass-Fused-to-Steel, so we call it Glass-Fused-to-Steel tank which combines the strength and flexibility of steel and the corrosion resistance of glass. Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks can provide many advantages over standard epoxy or welded painted storage tanks. Our biogas storage tank has more than 30 service life.
Biogas storage tanks are an active contribution to the generation of renewable energies, and thus to environmental protection in general. Our Glass-Fused-to-Steel biogas storage tank design has been tested and proven over the decades and now is an integral feature in the design of any modern wastewater treatment plant worldwide. As the leading supplier of the biogas storage tank, we keep the value chain as long as possible in our own company.
The advantage of Biogas Storage Tanks
1. Advanced technology and innovative edge protection ensure Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel Tanks are an exceptional solution in the most harshest storage environment.
2. Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks with superior corrosion resistance can be utilized in both the liquid and gaseous zone and maximizing the service life of tank structure.
3. Customized colors make the tank harmonized with the surrounding environment.
4. Long service life glass coating requiring minimal maintenance, reducing the risk & loss of project shut down during operation.
5. Modular bolted construction give shorter installation period with simple installation tools.
6. The tank can be dismantled and rebuilt, gives continuous asset value to the product.
About Center Enamel
Center Enamel Co., Ltd is not only the first Glass-Fused-to-Steel Tanks manufacturer and supplier in China but also the most experienced Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks manufacturer in all of Asia. Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks engineering & design, product testing and quality system are in strict accordance with AWWA D103-09, OSHA, ISO/EN 28765, NSF61, API, and NFPA, etc. international standards. CEC Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks are widely used in drinking/potable water, industrial effluents, municipal sewage, bio-energy, landfill leachate, agriculture, etc. applications. Until 2018, Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks have been exported to more than 45 countries including USA, Australia, Canada, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, UAE, Panama, India, and South Africa, etc. The superior product quality and prompt service gain us worldwide recognition.