Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Coating Thickness:||0.25mm~0.40mm , Two Layer Of Coating Internal And External||Adhesion:||3,450N/cm|
|Service Life:||≥30 Years||Steel Grade:||ART 310|
|Roof Available:||Glass Fused Steel Roof , Membrane Roof, Aluminum Roof , GRP Roof||Size Of Panel:||2.4M * 1.2M|
|Acid And Alkalinity Proof:||Standard Coating Suits For PH3 - PH11, Special Coating Suits For PH1 - PH14||Applications:||Water , Waste Water, Digester , Reactor , Grain , Sludge , Chemicals|
|Capactiy Available:||20 M3 To 20,000 M3||Feature:||Eco-friendly, Durability|
|Easy To Clean:||Smooth, Glossy, Inert, Anti-adhesion||Steel Plates Thickness:||3mm - 12mm , Depends On The Diameter & Height|
|Installation:||By Jacking Machine Or Steel Pole, Fast In Installation||Corrosion Integrity:||Excellent|
Vitrum Bolted Steel Liquid Storage Tank With Economic Aluminum Dome Roof
Introduction of Bolted Steel liquid storage tank
Our bolted steel liquid storage tank range the size from 20m3 to 20,000m3. It is the integration tank which sealed by high corrosion bolts and flexible sealant. Common uses for our Liquid Storage Tanks include the storage of fertilizer solutions, agricultural chemicals, water, liquid feeds and plant foods All of our tanks are rugged, corrosion-resistant and easy to install with no seams, welds or joints to leak or rust.
Center Enamel's bolted steel liquid storage tanks engineering design meet or exceed AWWA D103-09 and EN/ISO28765:2011, and our storage tank engineers make tank engineering calculation on each specific tank structure according to project local environmental conditions, such as snow load, wind speed, seismic zone etc., to make sure the tank structure's adequate security in long-term service life.
What kinds of the roof can be selected?
- air-tightness, GFS/enamel roof is suitable for anaerobic digestion condition
- cone shape roof with external/internal beams according to the requirement
- optimum material same as tank sidewall
- economic option for potable water, wastewater, and fire water storage etc.
- only protect from raining and wind, without air-tightness
- suitable for anaerobic digestion condition with biogas collection purpose
- integrated AD tank with the cover on top of tank, air-tightness
- suitable for no air-tightness required situation such as drinking water, agriculture, firewater, and wastewater storage
- the shape of the FRP roof can be a dome or flat
- self-support without support columns
- without air-tightness
What is the advantages of bolted steel liquid storage tank?
Short construction period, cost-effective tank solution
Superior corrosion resistance, service life is more than 30 years
Easy to install, no need for big installation equipment and/or very skilled labors
Tank volume can be easily expanded
It can be dismantled, removed and relocated
Elegant appearance, tank color can be customized
Contact Person: Miss.Melody wong