Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Coating Color:||Dark Green, Or Customizing Colors||Coating Thickness:||0.25~0.40mm, Double Coating|
|Acid And Alkalinity Proof:||Standard Coating Suits For PH3 - PH11, Special Coating Suits For PH1 - PH14||Adhesion:||3,450N/cm|
|Hardness:||6.0 Mohs||Holiday Test:||>1500V|
|Easy To Clean:||Smooth, Glossy, Inert, Anti-adhesion||Capactiy Available:||20 M3 To 20,000 M3|
|Feature:||Eco-friendly, Durability||Defect Free:||Minimum Maintenance Needed|
|Usage:||Waste Water Treatment , Sewage Treatment, Effluent Treatment, Ect.|
condensate storage tank,
water holding tanks
Porcelain enamel paint rainwater Tanks / 100 000 gallons bolted steel rainwater storage Tanks
Introduction of bolted steel rainwater storage Tanks
bolted steel rainwater Storage Tanks are used to store and contain rainwater, fully named as glass fused to steel rainwater Storage Tanks. It consists of 3 parts as standard: glass fused to steel tanks, special sealant and self-locking bolts. Manholes, walkway, ladder and platform is also available for the client’s option.
Rainwater and stormwater can pick up contaminants from the surfaces with which they come into contact. Bird and animal feces are potential sources of disease-causing microorganisms. Atmospheric pollution, corroding/eroding roofing materials, algae, mold and pesticide/herbicide spray carry-over are other potential sources of particulate and soluble contaminants to collect rainwater. Stormwater also flows over properties, parking lots and roadways, picking up pesticides, metals, PAHs and other contaminants arising from property and vehicle use.
Introduction of Center Enamel
Center Enamel Co., Ltd is not only the first Glass-Fused-to-Steel Tanks manufacturer and supplier in China, but also the most experienced Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks manufacturer in all of Asia. Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks engineering & design, product testing and quality system are in strict accordance with AWWA D103-09, OSHA, ISO/EN 28765, NSF61, API and NFPA etc. international standards. CEC Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks are widely used in drinking/potable water, industrial effluents, municipal sewage, bio-energy, landfill leachate, agriculture etc. applications. Until 2018, Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks have been exported to more than 45 countries including USA, Australia, Canada, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, UAE, Panama, India and South Africa etc. The superior product quality and prompt service gain us worldwide recognition.
1. Center Enamel’s Technique advantage
- The first and most professional Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks manufacturer in Asia
- Innovative enameling protection technology on sheet’s four edges and bolt holes
- Successful projects reference in more than 45 countries in the world
- Products conform to or exceed AWWA D103-09, OSHA and ISO/EN 28765
- Certified by ISO9001, NSF61, BSCI etc. international qualification system
- Cutting edge enameling technology to lead industry innovation
- Quick installation and lowest maintenance cost
2. Center Enamel’s Quality Control System
1. Raw materials testing in the factory: ingredient analysis, impurities test.
2. Recipe finalized small samples test : enamel fluidity test, chromatic difference analysis, enamel burning experiment, acid and alkali resistance testing, glossy, adhesion etc,
3. Middle stage products test: amplification experiment simulated environment；
4. Destructive testing, detection, impact test, 1500 V holiday test, sliced electric microscope analysis.
Contact Person: Miss.Melody wong