Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Coating Color:||Dark Green, Or Customizing Colors||Coating Thickness:||0.25~0.40mm, Double Coating|
|Acid And Alkalinity Proof:||Standard Coating Suits For PH3 - PH11, Special Coating Suits For PH1 - PH14||Adhesion:||3,450N/cm|
|Hardness:||6.0 Mohs||Holiday Test:||>1500V|
|Easy To Clean:||Smooth, Glossy, Inert, Anti-adhesion||Capactiy Available:||20 M3 To 20,000 M3|
|Feature:||Eco-friendly, Durability||Foundation:||Concrete Or Glass Fused Steel|
|Defect Free:||Minimum Maintenance Needed|
Low Cost and effective Biogas Holders for Anaerobic Digestion Plants
Center Enamel provides low cost and effective biogas holders for anaerobic digestion plants.
Every biogas plant has a gas holder in some form. Our biogas tank widely used as biogas holder to store biogas in a biogas plant. When it comes time to select a perfect tanks for biogas digester, biogas storage, anaerobic reactor, and aerobic reactor , the leaders in biogas systems turn to Shijiazhuang Zhengzhong Technology for their high performance glass fused to steel bolted tanks ( GFS tanks) as our anaerobic digester tank designs and coating system remain unmatched in the industry worldwide.
|Coating Color||dark green , white, blue , color can be customized upon your request|
|Coating Thickness||0.25 ～ 0.40mm , double coating|
|Acid and alkalinity proof||Standard sheet PH : 3 ～ 11|
|Special sheet PH : 1 ～ 14|
|Adhesion||3450 N / cm|
|Elastic||Same as steel sheet ,around 500 Kn / mm|
|Hardness||6.0 ( Mohs )|
|Service life||≥ 30Years|
|Holiday test||> 1500v|
|Permeability||Gas / liquid impermeable|
|Easy to clean||Smooth , glossy , inert , non adhesive|
The GFS tanks are suitable for waste water treatment ,
sewage treatment , effluent treatment ., salt water , sea water ,
high-sulfur crude oil , salt fox ,organic and inorganic compounds.
The advantages of our glass fused to steel tanks for biogas storage :
1. Easy Installation : The tanks are assembled by glass fused to steel sheet, special sealant , self - locking bolts. It's very easy to bolt the tanks without big equipment is needed.
2. Short installation period: It only takes about 7 - 10 days for the installation while other traditional tanks takes about 2 or 3 month.
3. No subject to weather condition and environment condition : Superior corrosion resistance and abrasion resistance makes our glass lined steel tanks can be installed and used in villainous weather and harsh environment.
4. Excellent proof: The tanks are impermeable to gas and liquid , so it's perfect to be used for the biogas storage and water treament.
5. Low project cost : The modular system allows the tanks to be remodeled , expanded , dismantle , removed easily. Moreover, the tanks' service life is more then 30 years and among the service life , no need often maintainance, which ensure the most cost-effective investmen.
6. Beautiful appearance : different color can be customized as you want.
7. Flexible capacity from 20 m3 - 20000 m3.
Summary advantages of the GFS tanks when compare to other traditional tanks
|Item||Concrete Tank||Carbon steel tank||
to Steel tanks
Adapt to low
Adapt to low
Adapt to low
|Shape||Any shape||Round shape||Round shape||Round shape|
|Easy to clean||Bad||Bad||Good||Normal|
|Easy to repair||Normal||Good||Good||Bad|
|Weight (T)||heavy||Little heavy||light||Little light|
|no||High cost||no||High cost|