Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Coating Color:||Dark Green, Or Customizing Colors||Coating Thickness:||0.25~0.40mm, Double Coating|
|Acid And Alkalinity Proof:||Standard Coating Suits For PH3 - PH11, Special Coating Suits For PH1 - PH14||Adhesion:||3,450N/cm|
|Hardness:||6.0 Mohs||Holiday Test:||>1500V|
|Easy To Clean:||Smooth, Glossy, Inert, Anti-adhesion||Capactiy Available:||20 M3 To 20,000 M3|
|Steel Grade:||ART 310||Impact Resistance:||Excellent|
|Installation:||By Jacking Machine Or Steel Pole, Fast In Installation|
Long Lifetime Bolted Steel Water Tanks From 5,000 – 5000000 Gallons
Due to its modular structure engineering, the bolted steel water tank can be designed with various diameter/height configurations according to different project's requirements. This allows us to meet with various expectations of tank dimension from plant owners and contractors. The minimum tank we can provide is with a capacity of 5,000Gallons; the maximum capacity of a single tank could reach as large as 5000000 Gallons.
Center Enamel's bolted steel water tanks engineering design meet or exceed AWWA D103-09 and EN/ISO28765:2011, and our bolted steel water tanks engineers make tank engineering calculation on each specific tank structure according to project local environmental conditions, such as snow load, wind speed, seismic zone etc., to make sure the tank structure's adequate security in long-term service life.
panel size 1200*2400mm
Coating thickness double layer 0.2-0.45mm
Capacity 20CBM – 8000CBM
Mohs Hardness 6.0
Corrosion resistance standard coating PH:3-11
special coating PH:1-14
Service Life above 30 years
Center Enamel storage solution to water tanks offers the following benefits:
1. Advanced technology and innovative edge protection ensure Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel Tanks are an exceptional solution in the most harshest storage environment.
2. Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks with superior corrosion resistance can be utilized in both the liquid and gaseous zone and maximizing the service life of tank structure.
3. Customized colors make the tank harmonized with the surrounding environment.
4. Long service life glass coating requiring minimal maintenance, reducing the risk & loss of project shut down during operation.
5. Modular bolted construction give shorter installation period with simple installation tools.
6. The tank can be dismantled and rebuilt, gives continuous asset value to the product.
Center Enamel Co., Ltd is not only the first Glass-Fused-to-Steel Tanks manufacturer and supplier in China, but also the most experienced Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks manufacturer in all of Asia. Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks engineering & design, product testing and quality system are in strict accordance with AWWA D103-09, OSHA, ISO/EN 28765, NSF61, API and NFPA etc. international standards. CEC Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks are widely used in drinking/potable water, industrial effluents, municipal sewage, bio-energy, landfill leachate, agriculture etc. applications. Until 2018, Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks have been exported to more than 45 countries including USA, Australia, Canada, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, UAE, Panama, India and South Africa etc. The superior product quality and prompt service gain us worldwide recognition.