Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Coating Color:||Dark Green, Or Customizing Colors||Coating Thickness:||0.25~0.40mm, Double Coating|
|Acid And Alkalinity Proof:||Standard Coating Suits For PH3 - PH11, Special Coating Suits For PH1 - PH14||Adhesion:||3,450N/cm|
|Hardness:||6.0 Mohs||Holiday Test:||>1500V|
|Installation:||By Jacking Machine Or Steel Pole, Fast In Installation||Foundation:||Concrete Or Glass Fused Steel|
|Steel Grade:||ART 310|
AWWA Standard Glass Fused Steel Bolted Tanks for Potable Water Storage and Waste Water Storage
Glass Fused To Steel bolted Tank is the perfect solution for potable water storage and wastewater storage, also widely used for wastewater storage, fire fighting water storage and potable water storage, etc. Center Enamel Co., Ltd. is the largest manufacturer of Glass Fused To Steel Tanks in Asia, with more than 30 years experience in bolted steel tanks design, manufacture, and installation.
Center Enamel's Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks engineering design meet or exceed AWWA D103-09 and EN/ISO28765:2011, and our GFS tank engineers make tank engineering calculation on each specific tank structure according to project local environmental conditions, such as snow load, wind speed, seismic zone etc., to make sure the tank structure's adequate security in long-term service life.
Why choose Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks:
- The first and most professional Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks manufacturer in Asia
- Innovative enameling protection technology on sheet’s four edges and bolt holes
- Successful projects reference in more than 45 countries in the world
- Products conform to or exceed AWWA D103-09, OSHA and ISO/EN 28765
- Certified by ISO9001, NSF61, BSCI etc. international qualification system
- Cutting edge enameling technology to lead industry innovation
- Quick installation and lowest maintenance cost
Comparison between GFS Tanks and Concrete Tanks
1. Easy Construction: All the tank shells of Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks are factory coated, can be easily assembled and installed in difficult conditions, to meet the urgent requirement of the project, unlike Concrete Tanks will be affected seriously by bad weather and other factors.
2. Corrosion Resistance: Concrete tank would corroded through to reinforcing bar within 5 years of installation, Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks with 2 layer of Glass coating, can be applied for PH from 3 to 11, Center Enamel also provide 2 Years Warranty of its Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks.
3. Leakage and Maintenance: Concrete is susceptible to cracking so that many Concrete Tanks show signs of visible leaks and require substantial remedial maintenance, Glass-Fused-To-Steel Tanks are an excellent alternative with less maintenance due to the steel strong tensile strength.
Specification of Glass Fused To Steel Tanks
|Coating Color||dark green, white, blue, color can be customized upon your request|
|Coating Thickness||0.25 - 0.40mm , double coating|
|Acid and alkalinity proof||Standard sheet PH: 3 - 11|
|Special sheet PH: 1 - 14|
|Adhesion||3450 N / cm|
|Elastic||Same as steel sheet, around 500 Kn / mm|
|Hardness||6.0 ( Mohs )|
|Service life||≥ 30 Years|
|Holiday test||> 1500 V|
|Permeability||Gas / liquid-impermeable|
|Easy to clean||Smooth, glossy, inert, non-adhesive|
suitable for wastewater treatment, sewage treatment, effluent treatment