Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Coating Color:||Dark Green, Or Customizing Colors||Coating Thickness:||0.25~0.40mm, Double Coating|
|Acid And Alkalinity Proof:||Standard Coating Suits For PH3 - PH11, Special Coating Suits For PH1 - PH14||Adhesion:||3,450N/cm|
|Hardness:||6.0 Mohs||Holiday Test:||>1500V|
|Installation:||By Jacking Machine Or Steel Pole, Fast In Installation||Foundation:||Concrete Or Glass Fused Steel|
|Steel Grade:||ART 310|
Process of Enamel Coated Steel Dry Bulk Storage Silos
|First step: get raw material and measure the thickness with a micrometer to check whether it matches raw material to be used|
|Second step: cutting, corner cut and edging, put the steel sheet on the laser cutting machine as per data which set in the computer according to the contract|
|Third step: press arc, according to the diameter, determine the radian of the pressure plate|
|Fourth step: short blasting , shifting the steel grit and add it to the blasting machine, hoist the rough steel into the blasting machine|
|Fifth step : Glaze mortar adjustment according to specification|
|Sixth step : Spray , before spraying , check the plate is clean and no defects , use sandpaper to clean the surface well and then put them into the automatic spray machine , start spraying|
|Seventh step : burning , after finish spray put the steel sheet to the high temperature oven , the burning temperature between ground enamel and top enamel are different|
|Eighth step : production QC , chemical elements inspection ; holiday test ; Coating thickness gauge ; Out appearance checking ; Anti-acid & alkali test ; Anti-high temperature test ; Adhesion test ; Adhesion test|
The superiority of the Enamel Coated Steel Dry Bulk Storage Silos
1. Glass fused to steel tanks provides the durability and strength of ART 310 steel sheet with the acid and alkali proof of glass, interior, and exterior.
2. Glass-lined is not strictly a coating but also a fusion of the two materials, offering excellent protection in almost any water and wastewater applications.
3. Glass fused to steel tanks is designed to provide decades of trouble-free service in a harsh environment.
4. Glass fused to steel tanks is anti-leaking of gas and liquid, making it suitable for various kind of gas and liquid storage, such as industrial effluent, sewage, wastewater, potable water, biogas and so on.
5. The glass fused to steel tanks is bolted tanks that make it expandable, removable, easily installed and dismantled.
6. Color can be customized
Specification of glass fused to steel silo
|Coating Color||Dark green , white , blue ,color can be customized|
|Coating Thickness||0.25mm - 0.40mm,double coating|
|Acid and Alkali proof||Standard sheet PH: 3-11
Special sheet PH: 1-14
|Elastic||Same as steel sheet , around 500 KN/MM|
|Service Life||More than 30 year|
|Holiday Test||More tank 1500V|
|Easy to clean||Smooth , glossy , inert , non adhesive|
|Corrosion resistance||Excellent , suitable for wastewater , salt water , sea water , high-sulfur crude oil , salt fox , organic and inorganic compounds|