Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Coating Color:||Dark Green, Or Customizing Colors||Coating Thickness:||0.25~0.40mm, Double Coating|
|Acid And Alkalinity Proof:||Standard Coating Suits For PH3 - PH11, Special Coating Suits For PH1 - PH14||Adhesion:||3,450N/cm|
|Hardness:||6.0 Mohs||Holiday Test:||>1500V|
|Installation:||By Jacking Machine Or Steel Pole, Fast In Installation||Foundation:||Concrete Or Glass Fused Steel|
|Steel Grade:||ART 310|
What is Center Enamel Bolted Steel Fire Water Tank?
Center Enamel is the leader of bolted steel fire water tanks in Asia. All our bolted steel fire water tanks engineering design meet or exceed AWWA D103-09 and EN/ISO28765:2011, and our GFS tank engineers make tank engineering calculation on each specific tank structure according to project local environmental conditions, such as snow load, wind speed, seismic zone, etc., to make sure the tank structure's adequate security in long-term service life.. With over 30 years experience, Center Enamel bolted steel fire water tanks have been exported to more than 45 countries including USA, Australia, Canada, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, UAE, Panama, India, and South Africa, etc. The superior product quality and prompt service gain us worldwide recognition.
Center Enamel Fire Water Tanks are the perfect combination of the strength and flexibility of the steel and the corrosion resistance of the glass. The high-temperature fusion of glass to steel fired at 850 degrees Celsius results in an inert, durable finish.so Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks can provide many advantages over standard epoxy or welded painted storage tanks.
Who is Center Enamel?
Center Enamel was found in 1989 in Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province, China, has a sales office in Guangzhou, Shanghai and other cities in China. Since its foundation, Center Enamel is dedicated in the development and production of many kinds of enamel products, such as glass fused to a steel tank, enamel cast iron cookware, etc.
Center Enamel Fire Water Tanks, also known as glass fused to steel tanks, are manufactured in ISO certificated facilities, and design confirming to AWWA D103 - 09 standard. With more than 30 years of experience, Center Enamel has exported and constructed more than 1000 tanks all around the world.
What is the advantage of Center Enamel Fire Water Tank?
1. Short Construction Period: compare to over 90 days of construction time of concrete tank, it takes even less than 15 days for installation of GFS Fire Water Tank.
2. Superior Corrosion Resistance: Center Enamel Fire Water Tank can resist PH range of 1 - 14.
3. Long Service Life: the Center Enamel GFS Tank is designed to work in long service life as more than 30 years.
4. Tank Volume can be easily expanded: GFS Fire Water Tank is not only easy to construct but also convenient to expand, remove and rebuild.
5. Beautiful Appearance: the color of glass fused to steel tank could be customized as per the client’s request based on Pantone Matching System.
Contact Person: Miss.Melody wong