Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Coating Color:||Dark Green, Or Customizing Colors||Coating Thickness:||0.25~0.40mm, Double Coating|
|Acid And Alkalinity Proof:||Standard Coating Suits For PH3 - PH11, Special Coating Suits For PH1 - PH14||Adhesion:||3,450N/cm|
|Hardness:||6.0 Mohs||Holiday Test:||>1500V|
|Installation:||By Jacking Machine Or Steel Pole, Fast In Installation||Foundation:||Concrete Or Glass Fused Steel|
|Steel Grade:||ART 310|
Biogas storage tanks are widely utilized at fields of industry, agriculture or municipality. Amongst of them using anaerobic digestion to generate biogas from organic wastes is increasingly becoming one of the most important and popular utilization. The high capacity biogas storage tanks are widely utilized for anaerobic digestion in wastewater treatment project
In the market, there are a lot of biogas tanks made from different material, they are Concrete tanks,
Stainless steel tank, Lipp tanks, Enamel coating steel tanks. Among them, Glass-Fused-to-Steel
tanks are the perfect choice for the biogas storage tanks as below reason :
1. The enamel steel adopts special steel plate which is special for enamel tanks making the tanks twice harder than the normal steel tank.
2. Strong corrosion resistance and abrasion resistance: as the tanks used as an anaerobic digester for wastewater, sewage, effluent, which contains a high concentration of the substance which will corrode the tanks, so the tanks need to be resistant to corrosion. And the enamel steel tanks are the only tanks
that fuse two material ( Glass and Steel ) together and reach the best of each other: strength and flexibility of the steel combined with the corrosion resistance of the glass. It can be used for any kind
3. Easy installation, remodeling, relocating. The enamel steel tanks are bolted with modular enamel
steel plate. It can be installed, dismantle, rebuilt and shipped very easily. And as easy installation, the construction period will greatly be reduced when compared to other kinds of tanks. Only 7 ~ 15 days is
needed for enamel stank installation.
4. Long service life: The enamel tanks can offer service for over 30 years.
5. The enamel tanks can be used for any kind of environment.
6. Gas and Liquid Impermeable. The assemble system of the tanks with special sealant and
self - locking bolts makes sure no leaking of gas and liquid, making sure the tanks could be
used for any kind of water and liquid and gas.
7. Anti-static property: It is very safe to used for water storage, wastewater/sewage treatment.
8. Large capacity: Flexible capacity from 20m3 to 18600m3.
Why choose our Biogas Storage Tank for the biogas digester?
Our biogas storage tanks are made of Glass-Fused-to-Steel which produced by the most advanced production line. The biogas digester enamel bolted tanks have already passed ISO9001 - 2000 quality system certification and can reach AWWA D103 - 09 standard, OSHA and European standards. We are the only enterprise that can produce AAA grade ( acid-proof and alkali - proof ) enameled sheet now. According to customers' different operating requirements, we can customize various products.
Contact Person: Miss.Melody wong