Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Coating Color:||Dark Green, Or Customizing Colors||Coating Thickness:||0.25~0.40mm, Double Coating|
|Acid And Alkalinity Proof:||Standard Coating Suits For PH3 - PH11, Special Coating Suits For PH1 - PH14||Adhesion:||3,450N/cm|
|Hardness:||6.0 Mohs||Holiday Test:||>1500V|
|Installation:||By Jacking Machine Or Steel Pole, Fast In Installation||Easy To Clean:||Smooth, Glossy, Inert, Anti-adhesion|
|Permeability:||Gas / Liquid Impermeable||Foundation:||Concrete Or Glass Fused Steel|
|Steel Grade:||ART 310||Applications:||Water , Waste Water, Digester , Reactor , Grain , Sludge , Chemicals|
High-quality Up Flow Anaerobic Digestion Tank With Double Membrane Roof
High-quality up-flow anaerobic digestion tanks with double membrane roof are widely used to generate and storage biogas also called integrated anaerobic digestion tank. Anaerobic digestion tank can be utilized in all biogas project including wastewater treatment and livestock waste treatment project. Anaerobic digestion is already a mature process technology to get green renewable energy. The process produces biogas, consisting of methane, carbon dioxide and traces of other 'contaminant' gases.
Glass-Fused-to-Steel tank is the best up-flow anaerobic digestion tanks for biogas project. Glass-Fused-to-Steel tank is made of Glass-Fused-to-Steel, special sealant, self-locking bolt. The special steel plate sprayed with ground glaze and surface glaze on both sides and after heat treatment at 850-940℃, the steel plate surface will form a 0.3mm thick enamel coating, that is what we call Glass-Fused-to-Steel. And that is why Glass-Fused-to-Steel tank has strong acid and alkali resistance and strong abrasion resistance and its service life can be more than 30 years.
For the roof of the up-flow anaerobic digestion tanks, we can choose Glass-Fused-to-Steel roof, single membrane roof, and double membrane roof. We suggest using the double membrane roof, which can store the biogas. So you don’t have to use an extra storage tank that helps you save a lot.
Why will you choose our Glass-Fused-to-Steel tank as up-flow anaerobic digestion tanks?
1. We are the first one to produce Glass-Fused-to-Steel tank and hot-rolled sheet that was double side enamel
2. We have more than 20 years’ experience in manufacture Glass-Fused-to-Steel tank, the most professional enamel enterprise, process more than 200 patents of enamel frit formulas.
3. Have a professional research and development team, professor senior engineer, the national famous expert with more than 50 years experience of enamel researching.
4. Serious quality control: raw material test, recipe finalizing small sample test, middle stage product test, destructive testing.
5. Comply with the international standard: have the most advanced glass fused to steel production technology and professional production line, already pass ISO9001-2000 quality system certification. The design of our tank complies with AWWA D103-09, OSHA, EN, Australia standards.
Contact Person: Miss.Melody wong