Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Coating Thickness:||0.25mm~0.40mm , Two Layer Of Coating Internal And External||Adhesion:||3,450N/cm|
|Service Life:||≥30 Years||Steel Grade:||ART 310|
|Roof Available:||Glass Fused Steel Roof , Membrane Roof, Aluminum Roof , GRP Roof||Size Of Panel:||2.4M * 1.2M|
|Acid And Alkalinity Proof:||Standard Coating Suits For PH3 - PH11, Special Coating Suits For PH1 - PH14||Applications:||Water , Waste Water, Digester , Reactor , Grain , Sludge , Chemicals|
|Easy To Clean:||Smooth, Glossy, Inert, Anti-adhesion||Elastic:||Same As Steel Sheet ,around 500KN /mm|
The Premium Storage Solution For Leachate Treatment-Leachate Storage Tanks
With the rapid development of urbanization, the amount of municipal solid waste (MSW) is constantly increasing. In the process of waste compression and transfer, some water in the MSW is extracted and formed into landfill leachate together with ground flushing water. Landfill leachate is a kind of high concentration organic wastewater with complex components, including a large number of organic acids, soluble fatty acids, ammonia nitrogen, proteins, phenolic substances, various dissolved salts, heavy metal ions and other organic pollutants. Once the leachate flows into the soil, rivers or other places, it will have a serious impact on us. Our Glass-Fused-to-Steel tank has the advantages of anti-acid, alkali, corrosion resistance, impact resistance and abrasion resistance, short Construction period, simple maintenance, capacity expansion and migration, and low cost, so it is excellent options for leachate storage and the preferred treatment equipment for nitrification and denitrification.
Center Enamel is the largest Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks manufacturer and supplier in China with more than 30 years’ experience. All Glass-Fused-to-Steel Leachate Storage Tanks manufacture are
conformed to or exceeded AWWA D103-09, OSHA and ISO/EN 28765.
Advantages of Glass-Fused-to-Steel Leachate Storage Tanks
1. Short Construction Period: compare to over 90 days construction time of concrete tank, it takes even less than 15 days for installation of GFS Leachate Storage Tanks.
2. Superior Corrosion Resistance: Center Enamel Leachate Storage Tanks can resist PH range of 1 - 14.
3. Long Service Life: the Center Enamel GFS Tank are designed to work in a long service life as more than 30 years.
4. Tank Volume can be easily expand: GFS Leachate Storage Tanks are not only easy to construct, but also convenient to expand, remove and rebuild.
5. Beautiful Appearance: the color of glass fused to steel tank could be customized as per client’s request based on Pantone Matching System.