Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Coating Thickness:||0.25mm~0.40mm , Two Layer Of Coating Internal And External||Adhesion:||3,450N/cm|
|Service Life:||≥30 Years||Steel Grade:||ART 310|
|Roof Available:||Glass Fused Steel Roof , Membrane Roof, Aluminum Roof , GRP Roof||Size Of Panel:||2.4M * 1.2M|
|Acid And Alkalinity Proof:||Standard Coating Suits For PH3 - PH11, Special Coating Suits For PH1 - PH14||Applications:||Water , Waste Water, Digester , Reactor , Grain , Sludge , Chemicals|
The Premium Storage Solution For Wastewater Treatment - Wastewater Storage Tanks
Wastewater Storage Tank is a kind of common wastewater treatment equipment in the field of wastewater treatment. There are many kinds of complicated corrosion forms in wastewater, such as acid-base corrosion, atmospheric corrosion, abrasion, penetration type expansion crack and microbial corrosion of bacteria and algae, which seriously affect the service life of wastewater treatment tank. Therefore, the wastewater treatment needs to use a excellent performance Glass-Fused-To-Steel tank to meet or exceed environmental standards.
Center Enamel provides a reliable, durable and high-quality wastewater storage solution.Center Enamel Glass-Fused-To-Steel tank is the best option for wastewater storage. Center Enamel's Glass-Fused-to-Steel Tanks engineering design meet or exceed AWWA D103-09 and EN/ISO28765:2011, and our GFS tank engineers make tank engineering calculation on each specific tank structure according to project local environmental conditions, such as snow load, wind speed, seismic zone etc.,
Center Enamel storage solution to agricultural industry offers the following benefits:
1. Advanced technology and innovative edge protection ensure Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel Tanks are the exceptional solution in most harshest storage environment.
2. Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to Steel tanks with superior corrosion resistance can be utilized in both the liquid and gaseous zone, and maximizing the service life of tank structure.
3. Customized colors make the tank harmonized with the surrounding environment.
4. Long service life glass coating requiring minimal maintenance, reducing the risk & loss of project shutdown during operation.
5. Modular bolted constructure give shorter installation period with simple installation tools.
6. Tank can be dismantled and rebuilt, gives continuous asset value to the product.