Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Coating Thickness:||0.25mm~0.40mm & Double Coating||Adhesion:||3,450N/cm|
|Service Life:||≥30 Years||Permeability:||Gas / Liquid Impermeable|
|Capacity:||20 M3 To 18,000 M3||Tank Material:||Glass Fused To Steel|
Glass-fused-to-steel has Become the Premium Water and Liquid Storage Technology Leader
The tank designs incorporate recognized standards assuring high quality and long-lasting municipal and industrial service liquid storage tanks.
For almost 30 years Center Enamel Co., Ltd. has been selling, erecting and servicing glass fused-to-steel wastewater storage tanks in the industrial and municipal market place. Center Enamel tanks are found in virtually every segment of the water market; storing potable water, waste water, grey water and leachate.
Center Enamel tanks offer:
· Lowest maintenance requirements over the life of the tank
· Lowest total life cycle cost
· Top-down construction
· Faster construction, short lead time
· Pre-engineered allowing for future vertical expansion
· Relocatable / Expandable
Versatile tank designs, options and accessories
· Cost effective
· Factory coating eliminates weather delays and variables affecting the quality of field applied coatings
· A unique warranty - Center Enamel tanks carry a guarantee on the tank's performance. It is one more indication that Center Enamel tanks are designed for lasting service.
Contact Person: Miss.Melody wong
Acid and alkalinity proof: standard coating suits for PH3 - PH11, special coating suits for PH1 - PH14
Usage: waste water treatment , sewage treatment, effluent treatment, ect.
Corrosion resistance: excellent ! Suitable for waste water salt water, sea water, high sulfur crude oil, salt fox, organic and inorganic compounds
Spark test: >1500 V