Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Steel Plates Thickness:||3mm To 12mm , Depends On The Tank Structure||Chemical Resistance:||Excellent|
|Acid And Alkalinity Proof:||Standard Coating Suits For PH3 - PH11, Special Coating Suits For PH1 - PH14||Usage:||Waste Water Treatment , Sewage Treatment, Effluent Treatment, Ect.|
|Warranty Period:||2 Years Free Of Charge||Installation:||By Jacking Machine Or Steel Pole, Fast In Installation|
Center Enamel Co., ltd is a manufacture dedicated in enamel products since 1989, product range includesenamel/GFS tanks and enamel cookware, the enamel/GFStanks are widely applied in bio-energy, wastewatertreatment, potable water storage and dry bulk storage etc. Our company own the most advanced automaticproduction line in China, tank design strictly conform to AWWAD103-09, OSHA and EN28765, and already passedISO9001 quality system certification. We can customize various products, according to customer’s different operating requirements.
The enamel panels manufactured by Center Enamel consist of two kinds of materials. One is enamel frit, the other is raw steel. They are fused together to constitute the Glass-Fused-to-Steel panel. GFS panel has two coatings on each side. Twice heat treatments are processed on the enamel panel to achieve best cohesion blending of the strength and flexibility of steel combined with the corrosion resistance of glass.
Specification of Fire Water Tank
1. Coating Color: dark green, white, blue, color can be customized upon your request
2. Coating Thickness: 0.25 - 0.40mm, double coating
3. Acid and Alkalinity Proof : Standard Sheet PH: 3 - 11, Special Sheet PH: 1 - 14
4. Adhesion: 3450 N / cm
5. Elastic: Same as steel sheet, around 500 Kn / mm
6. Hardness: 6.0 ( Mohs )
7. Service life: more than 30 Years
8. Holiday test: > 1500V
9. Permeability: Gas / liquid impermeable
10. Easy to clean: Smooth, glossy, inert, non adhesive
11. Corrosion resistance: Excellent. Suitable for waste water treatment, sewage treatment etc.
Products and Accessories
Center Enamel’s glass fused to steel tanks are manufactured and designed as per AWWA D103 - 09 standard, OHSA, and can meet European and Australia design standard.
1. Glass fused to steel sheets
2. Special Sealant
3. Self-locking bolts
5. Ladder and Platform
6. Roofs and Covers
Advantage of GLS / GFS Fire Water Tanks
1. All Center Enamel Fire Water Tanks are manufactured in ISO9001 - 2008 certified facilities.
2. Glass fused to steel sheets are enamel coated at over 850 degrees Celsius high temperature fusion.
3. Short Construction Period: it takes even less than 15 days for installation of Center Enamel Fire Water Tank.
4. Superior Corrosion Resistance: Center Enamel Fire Water Tank can resist PH range of 1 - 14.
5. Long Service Life: the Center Enamel GFS Tank are design to work in a long service life as more than 30 years.
Here is the comparison table between concrete and GFS tank:
|item||Concrete Tank||GFS/Enamel Tank|
|Beautiful Degree Appearance||Low||High|
|Temperature Adaption||A Stress||Adapt to low temperature|
|Shape||Any shape||Round Shape|
|Ground or Underground||Both||Both|
|Easy to clean||Bad||Good|
|Easy to repair||Normal||Good|